Omron HEM 629 Auto Inflate Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Melanie E.

BY OMRON

Hannah M.
Great purchase! I can take blood pressures the old fashioned way, but for my dad the automatic reading is so much easier. We have to keep an eye on his BP so we use this product often. This is something everyone needs to own!
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A good buy!! Im a nurse and i used it when taking blood pressure with my patients! Very acurate when use it properly! Very easy to use! I absolutely recommend it, whether its personal or use at work!
Celina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can't find the exact model but I have a similar one by the same brand. I really like to have it in the house for when I'm not feeling well to check and see if everything is okay!
I love this blood pressure cuff it so easy and light weight. I used it before on myself and others. It not like the other one where you have to find the right cuff size of a person. I works really good. I so recommend you guys buying it.
Liz T.
This is a great heart rate monitor. It works well, and it is nice to have at home.