BY OMRON

Offering two times more power* with the Omron MAX Power Relief, our most versatile TENS unit is still easy to personalize and customize. When you have those hard to reach, deep pains that just keep coming back, choose MAX Power Relief (PM3032).... see more...

Brie G.
Brie G.
I recently had an injury to my shoulder and this machine has helped me be able to function. I put this on for 15 minutes twice a day while experiencing pain and it greatly reduces my pain levels. You can control how gentle or harsh the pulses are by selecting the correct mode and then by the up and down buttons. I love how you can customize the settings to the type of pain you are having. Its easy to travel with and easy to use. I don't know what I ever did without this. I have used it on vacation and at home. Just read the instructions because you can hurt yourself so be cautious and follow the directions. I haven't done so but when I read the directions I realized that you could.
Eva M.
Eva M.
This little bad boy keeps me from taking OTC pain medicine like it's going out of style. I suffer from pretty chronic neck and back issues and can't always afford the chiropractor. I strap this on a few times a day and it relieves my tense muscles and pain. I love that I can put this in my pocket and use it while at work. Highly recommend for anyone suffering from neck, back or muscle issues.