Omron Ear Thermometer

by Omron

The Worry-Free Thermometer! Instant, One Second Reading Easy Grip Shape for Safety and Comfort Large, Back-lit Display 5 Year Warranty To achieve the most accurate reading possible, Omron® s Worry-Free Thermometer takes 250 temperature sans in one second. It s fast, it s accurate, it s worry-free! Features: Easy to use, one button operation Auto shut-off 250 scans per second Convenient storage case to hold thermometer and lens covers Measure in Fahrenheit and Celsius Last temperature memory Contents = 1 Thermometer, 1 Storage Case, 21 Lens Covers, 1 Long Life Replaceable Lithium Battery, 1 Illustrated English/Spanish Instruction Manual ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Omron Ear Thermometer!
How would you rate this product?
Tanya S.
Brandenburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Bought this around February and it’s literally never worked properly. You can check the same ear 5 times in a row and get different readings each time. Such ..
Daisy P.
Whitestone, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
A little bulky but quick and easy to use. Wish it was a little sleeker. This did meet my expectations and does the job.
Nicole B.
Seffner
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
had this product before the pandemic it's a great product but I went ahead and I got the forehead one the digital one but the this product I still use and it's great quality product
Lisa L.
Erwin, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a good thermometer. It seems to give accurate and reliable readings. I took off one star because it gives several error messages. It is affordable.
Paula S.
Osceola, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This Omron ear thermometer was a  great tool to have during this past year of dealing with covid 19.  It was used at least once daily if not more. No improvement needed  It much simpler than the old oral digital thermometer previously used.  Would recommend for a quick accurate reading
Napoleon  P.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Very good machine easy to use no complaints y really recommend this product to everyone.
Amanda F.
Woodstock, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product. Had either efficiently since we’ve had it. No complaints! Hoping it lasts 3 more years.
Christie B.
KIRWAN, QLD
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Ive always loved this thermometer. I have used it all the way through my earlier mothering days for my kiddies. I still have it to this day. Notbing wromg with it and still works perfectly
SoonLi N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Having poor health I need to keep account of my temperature especially now with Covid. I've tried many different thermometers with varying reliability. This one seems to give stable readings. I would recommend this one above the forehead thermometers that seem to be popular at the moment.
Beatriz P.
Yecla , Murcia
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
recomendable seguro si lo compráis os encantara tanto como a mi!!!  Sparkle® 8 Giant Pick-A-Size® Roll Paper Towels, White Huele muy bien os lo agradecería mucho si lo compráis ya que os va encantar tanto como a mi y mucho más espero

Looking for your answer?