HealthFirst AidOmron
5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

by Omron

Replacing the HJ712 Omrons 5 Series BP742 is from the Number 1 Doctor Recommended brand and Clinically Proven Accurate. Omron® 5 SERIES™ upper arm Blood Pressure Monitor The 5 SERIES upper arm home blood pressure monitor, is quick and easy and has a few more features than the 3 Series™ Upper Arm, like dual settings for two users and memory storage space for up to 60 readings. The 5 series upper arm provides you with these 5 benefits: Two User Mode Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory. Advanced Averaging Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes. Irregular Heartbeat Detector This monitor can detect and alert you to irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being monitored Hypertension Indicator This monitor can detect

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor!
Evangelisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Evangelisa J.
Ever since I found out I have high blood pressure taking my blood pressure has been a total step back the cuff that goes around your upper arm really does cut off your blood circulation I felt like my hand was about to fall off its too tight they need to make it so it doesn't hurt you and leave any marks
Christy J.
Vienna, WV
A little difficult to put on yourself and have it in the right position, once adjusted tho it is easy to use. I purchased mine at CVS for about $40 and it was well worth the money.
Lauren S.
Benbrook, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great cuff. Isn't uncomfortable and it is fairly easy to use. Easy to read too. Has a multiuser setting which I love.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I got a couple of these as gifts for my in-laws and my godparents because I needed to use up my FSA dollars at the end of the year and they were a big hit. They work well, are easy to use, and they are often on sale at Walgreens and CVS.
Jennifer T.
Buffalo, NY
This monitor works well. It is very accurate and easy to read. I love that it also has a memory system built in so you may reference your past readings. It comes in different cuff sizes so please read the box and make sure you purchase the correct size.
katarzyna A.
Elmont, NY
†his is a product of the highest quality even down to details such as the 4 batteries that come with the product; they are top-of-the-line Duracells! The cuff is easy to use, and this Omron product stands out for its ease of use and accuracy, The readings are consistent over time,
Paula P.
Milton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We purchased this to keep track of my husbands blood pressure. It's easy to use and very accurate. Worth the price. It has two settings and it keeps track of the results. It's a little pricy but worth it.
Janett Z.
Mixcoac #1037
Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Janett Z.
Exelente producto , vivo con mis abuelitos así que les ayudo a checar la presión todos los días a la misma hora para ver si ay algún cambio o tienen presión baja , así no nos esperamos y vamos directamente al doctor por cualquier número bajo que se muestre , lo mega recomiendo.
Antònia Maria V.
mallorca
I have this, because many times I have low blood pressure and get very dizzy and start looking at the tension to be aware. It goes very well my mother also uses it and it is one of the cheap ones.
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The OMRON reader definitely does the job of getting a reading. I have a condition where my blood pressure does drop abnormally low, the machine would sometimes take several tries before actually giving me a reading which is frustrating when I need quick results. I did notice that the cuff is very sensitive as to placement and did get different readings if I moved it around.

Looking for your answer?