BY OMRON

Replacing the HJ712 Omrons 5 Series BP742 is from the Number 1 Doctor Recommended brand and Clinically Proven Accurate. Omron® 5 SERIES™ upper arm Blood Pressure Monitor The 5 SERIES upper arm home blood pressure monitor, is quick and easy and has a few more features than the 3 Series™ Upper Arm, like dual settings for two users and memory storage space for up to 60 readings. The 5 series upper arm provides you with these 5 benefits: Two User Mode Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory. Advanced Averaging Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes. Irregular Heartbeat Detector This monitor can detect and alert you to irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being monitored Hypertension Indicator This monitor can detect see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Christy J.
Christy J.
Vienna, WV
A little difficult to put on yourself and have it in the right position, once adjusted tho it is easy to use. I purchased mine at CVS for about $40 and it was well worth the money.
katarzyna a.
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY
†his is a product of the highest quality even down to details such as the 4 batteries that come with the product; they are top-of-the-line Duracells! The cuff is easy to use, and this Omron product stands out for its ease of use and accuracy, The readings are consistent over time,
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
This monitor works well.

It is very accurate and easy to read. I love that it also has a memory system built in so you may reference your past readings.

It comes in different cuff sizes so please read the box and make sure you purchase the correct size.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I got a couple of these as gifts for my in-laws and my godparents because I needed to use up my FSA dollars at the end of the year and they were a big hit. They work well, are easy to use, and they are often on sale at Walgreens and CVS.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Benbrook, TX
Great cuff. Isn't uncomfortable and it is fairly easy to use. Easy to read too. Has a multiuser setting which I love.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
The OMRON reader definitely does the job of getting a reading. I have a condition where my blood pressure does drop abnormally low, the machine would sometimes take several tries before actually giving me a reading which is frustrating when I need quick results. I did notice that the cuff is very sensitive as to placement and did get different readings if I moved it around.