BY OMRON #87 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Replacing the BP710 Omrons 3 Series BP710 is from the Number 1 Doctor Recommended brand and Clinically Proven Accurate. Omron® 3 SERIES™ upper arm Blood Pressure Monitor The 3 SERIES upper arm home blood pressure monitor, is quick and easy model utilizes a simple one touch mode, which can store up to 14 readings at a time while still giving you an accurate reading every time you monitor. Product Contains: 1 Digital Upper Arm Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor. 1 Contoured D-ring Arm Cuff. 1 Illustrated English/Spanish Instruction Manual. 1 Qui. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Target*
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
I have this machine and I use it to take my pressure at home and I always get a high diastolic reading. I'm not sure if it is because I have a slight murmur or a an arrthmia but the reading is always just off. When I'm at my doctors they say my pressure is fine. But after I had an episode of hypertension where my heart rate was 215 and my blood pressure was 178 over 112 I have liked to check it. This machine does give me a good idea of a ball park but I do not think it is 100 percent accurate. Also the cuff is small, it doesn't fit my husband who has larger arms from working out.