Omron 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Model BP786, Cuff that fits Standard and Large Arms, 1 ea

BY OMRON #32 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

When you trust your heart to Omron, you ll be empowered by accuracy. br Replacing the BP791IT No. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended home blood pressure monitor 1 Manage and track your last 120 readings on your smartphone, compatible with Apple iPhone 5, 5C, 5S; iOS 7+, Samsung Galaxy S III, Galaxy S 4; Android 4.3+ 3 Comfortable and simple to adjust, the pre-formed ComFit Cuff inflates around the entire arm to avoid incorrect cuff positioning ensuring a precise reading and expandable cuff fits standard and large arms 5 Easy-to-read screen features a backlight, extra large digits and multi-colored indicator lights that show how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels 4 Feel empowered by accuracy with exclusive technology that automatically displays the average of your last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes and detects irregular heartbeats T see more...

Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
We bought this my father in law as he was told to start monitoring his blood pressure. Since it was a true doctors order we had to get a monitor on our own. This was very easy for him to use and gave true readings. ( I compared it manually)
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Good monitor,it works very well i use it almost everyday and have had no problems with it and will continue to use it
sid ahmed k.
oran
Hi sir or madam I liked your company would like to get for the exam i will be so happy if you send Omron 10 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, Model BP786, Cuff that fits ...I hope you will accept my offer. I promise you that I will review all my channels and means of communication. I hope your company will be the first to face it. I wish you a reconciliation. We must cooperate with each other
Christina W.
How well does it gives you a correct reading