Omron 10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Nicole M.Omron 10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Vane G.Omron 10 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Vane G.

BY OMRON #27 in Fitness Trackers & Health Monitors

Replacing the HEM780 Omrons 10 Series BP785 is from the Number 1 Doctor Recommended brand and Clinically Proven Accurate. Omron® 10 SERIES™ upper arm Blood Pressure Monitor The Omron 10 SERIES upper arm home blood pressure monitor has advanced features that provide users with detailed information to better manage their heart health. With a touch of a button, you can learn all you need to know about your blood pressure and be reassured you re getting an accurate reading, thanks to the Calibration Check System and the Cuff Wrap Guide. Contains. 1 Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor. 1 ComFit™ Cuff. 1 Illustrated English/Spanish Instruction Manual. 1 Quick Start Guide. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I found out two months ago that I have high blood pressure it bothered me so much I wanted to monitor my blood pressure daily and I wanted to get a good product I was in my local CVS and I saw this brand and I was completely sold when I read everything that it does in all the features now I have been controlling my blood pressure watching what I eat and making sure I stay healthy if you are looking for a good blood pressure monitor with great ratings I highly recommend you check out this product I have large arms and it has an upper arm with Comfort cup and fits both standard and large arms which is a plus
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My doctor had my purchase this to check my blood pressure daily and keep track for a few months. This one syncs to my iphone using the Omron health app which is perfect so everything is logged in my account. I don't have to sit and write or keep a notebook with numbers. I purchased the monitor that included the wall plug so that I don't have to deal with batteries dying out when I need to use it. At first I was so annoyed that I had to take the time to take my blood pressure every day but quickly noticed, this monitor does it so quickly that its not even a big deal.  The arm cuff is a universal size, the monitor is small and its not noisy nor does it hurt. I totally recommend. My doctor mentioned that the reading with this monitor are very accurate in comparison to other brands.
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
Simple to use and fairly consistent, helpful to have around for moments of concern!
Rihab M.
melun
5 on 5 for this device ! It is very simple and easy to use.. It make it more funny for the patient and really makes him more implicated to control his health and take good care of his hypertension. It is small so you can put it anywhere and you can also take it with you once you are travelling! The mesure is exact and as a doctor I recommand it for my patients !
delkis c.
santo domingo, dominican republic
I love it, makes my life easy. study medicine and my uncle gift me one a while ago and when I don't have time to use the traditional use of this and his readings are clear, precise and fast. I love it!