Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm 1.7 oz uploaded by Jordin M.

BY OMOROVICZA

An award-winning black cleansing balm that removes all makeup and impurities without stripping the skin of natural oils, leaving it hydrated and nourished. The Thermal Cleansing Balm removes all makeup (even waterproof mascara), deeply cleanses, and moisturizes the skin. It contains Hungarian Moor mud which contains very high levels of calcium and magnesium carbonates to cleanse and detoxify the skin. Recommended for all skin types, the delightful orange blossom scent leaves skin fragranced to perfection. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Thermal Cleansing Balm contains Hungarian Moor mud harvested in Lake Heviz, the largest thermal lake in Europe, which been applied in medical treatments at Heviz for several centuries. It does not contain petrochemicals, silicone, PEGs (polyethylene glycol), synthetic colors, or fragrances. Omorovicza's patented mineral delivery system, Hydro Mineral Transference™, ensures the absorption of these minerals by the epidermis and dermis in unprecedented levels. Gradually, the skin becomes smoother, suppler, and younger-looking as minerals reach its deeper layers. Key dermatological benefits of this enhanced delivery include: the support of natural collagen and elastin, a tighter lipid matrix to lock in hydration and protect skin from micro-damage, and improved antioxidant defense against free radicals. see more...

Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
I bought this after reading how great it is and oh my goodness did I have some problems. First, it smells so perfuming which for my sensitive skin threw me off. Second, when it dries it smells like feet, ew. Third the next day - today - my skin is so irritated and so dry from this. I don't recommend.
Jordin M.
It's soooooo thick and goopy. I know it's a cleansing balm but when I went to wash it off it clung to my skin and refused to go away. I felt filmy, waxy and greasy. Just not my cup of tea.
Jackie W.
Love, love, love this product. When I used eve lom, all white heads float out, but with this balm everything is erased away. Great value for its price. Very gentle on skin. Not much room for improvement haha
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This cleansing balm is AMAZING. It warms as you massage it into your skin. It melts away all of your makeup and cleans your skin.
I feel like the people who are leaving bad reviews and saying how hard it was to remove just didn't read the instructions. This will NOT come off if you try to just rinse it. It's very clear about that in the directions. It must be wiped away with a wet washcloth. Then it was incredibly easy to remove.
This left my skin feeling incredibly hydrated and smooth. I felt like I'd just have a facial.
Yes, it's expensive. But I don't believe in taking off stars because of the price- because it works. If you can afford it, it's worth it.
Katherine M.
Amazing, this is not your typical facial cleanser. It feels oily and comes off with a soft cloth or towel. Really cleans your face but isn't drying
Jordan S.
Aberdeenshire, Peterhead
This just melts your makeup off so easily. The scent is just so beautiful and suttle and smells so spa-like. Leaves your face feeling so smooth. Only downfall is the priceđź‘Ž
Sophie W.
Redcar
Light gel texture, feels lovely on the skin. Would recommend it for people who have oily skin who don't like traditional cleansing balms. It is extremely expensive though. If you have a cheaper cleanser you like this isn't worth the upgrade.
Cinmi W.
Portsmouth, England
It is a thick paste that smells like a spa.

It can get very oily if you don’t follow the instruction. You must use a damp cloth to take off for max result.

I like how it takes makeup off and cleanses your fave at the same time. Though a complaint is that you have to use a bit more than they advertised to fully take waterproof makeup off
Rosemary H.
This is amazing. I bought this on a whim from the reviews and fell in love with it. It's a deep cleansing balm that lifts and clears your pores. It's not an exfoliant, so its good for dry skin as it actually moisturises. I have dry/combo skin and it's always soothed my dry skin without making it worse. The only downside is that sometimes it can be a bit gritty due to the mud element and sometimes leaves a slight oily film - but nothing a toner can't get rid of!
Laura T.
Madrid,Madrid
My pores have never been this clean! It feels amazing massaging it on to your skin for like 5+ minutes, very relaxing. After removing it with a wash cloth, my pores are so clean its incredible. I always struggled with clogged pores no matter what cleaners and moisturizers I used, now my pores are never clogged. Also, this doesn't strip my skin at all I actually end up very moisturized which is great for my combo skin. I used to have very dehydrated skin from all the other cleansers I used to use.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I do not understand I am trying to submit my review for Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm, but i keep getting the message 'please submit a valid well thought out review' I do not see the problem with My review: I have never heard of this brand before and honestly I do not think that I could pronounce this even if I tried. This thermal cleansing balm promises to remove all makeup, even waterproof mascara. It deeply cleanses, and moisturizes the skin. Plus, it contains Hungarian moor mud which will cleanse and detoxify the skin. I applied this balm to my face by massaging gently using circular motions. The balm was a lot heavier than I thought it would be, but just like that, it melted down to an oil. I really did not like the lemon scent to this face balm, it reminded me of bad lemon chicken. I removed it with a damp, lukewarm facial muslin cloth. It left my face feeling absolutely hydrated and moisturized. My skin is so smooth and I honestly don't have to use a moisturizer to sleep tonight, but I will, because I'm crazy about that stuff. I really like the cleanser but I do not think I would ever drop $110 for a balm cleanser. I do recommend trying a balm cleanser.

Sephora