Omorovicza Refining Facial Polisher 3.5 oz uploaded by Emma S.Omorovicza Refining Facial Polisher 3.5 oz uploaded by Maisie H.Omorovicza Refining Facial Polisher 3.5 oz uploaded by Anna F.

BY OMOROVICZA

An effective skin polisher featuring the luxurious quality of a mask and the impact of a peel. Refining Facial Polisher restores dull, tired skin to its former radiance through a combination of mechanical and chemical exfoliation. Skin becomes smoother and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are reduced due to the high concentration of lava powder and tropical fruit extracts. It improves the look of UV damage and further protects from sun damage, resulting in clearer, softer, healthier-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Harnessing the transformative power of Hungarian moor mud and green microalgae to reveal a radiant, smooth, and more refined complexion, the Refining Polisher is also fast-acting for immediate results. This potent product has a striking brilliant green hue, laced with copper and exotic fruit extracts; it swiftly turns into a glistening sheer veil on application. see more...

Elizebeth S.
Love the refining facial polisher! It has enough texture to be efficient without being harsh. You only need a little and the triple amount or Moore water can’t be beat.
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
I only had a sample size of this, but I was really intrigued by the scent, slightly tingly feeling, and the way that this product made my skin feel soft without leaving it red and irritated. Would totally purchase the full size if it wasn't so expensive!
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
Soooo pricey, but definitely worth it!!! This is an exfoliater and mask all in one. Purchased on Sephora online, and I would very highly recommend this, despite the outrageous price!
Abbey A.
I love this product. It is now a staple in my routine. Instant results and smooth skin.
Maisie H.
This is amazing! I received a 30ml mini size in a beauty advent calendar before Christmas but I have only just got around to trying it and I am so impressed. First of all a little goes a long way, so even the 30ml mini size I have will last a long time as a small amount of product covered my whole face. I have very dry sensitive skin so I wasn’t sure if this product would work for me but I thought I would give it a go and hope for the best. You apply it to damp skin and as you massage it in it transforms from a deep emerald green to a cloudy grey colour, you then leave it for 2 mins before washing off. As I was massaging it into my skin I noticed a tingling sensation, it was only slight and wasn’t uncomfortable but I could feel it. After washing it off my skin felt very smooth, I applied my usual serum and moisturiser and my skin felt soft and plumped. I would say this is quite a potent exfoliated as I could really feel a difference after using it. After looking in the mirror I noticed my skin was quite red in some areas, I was worried this product may have irritated my skin as I am not used to using such an abrasive exfoliator. However the redness soon disappeared and my skin hasn’t been irritated since using the product, the red areas were where before using the product I had etc so I am presuming these areas were red as they were most affected by the exfoliation. For the full size (100ml) of this product it is expensive, however I may consider buying the full size when my 30ml mini runs out because I find a very small amount goes a long my way and I can see even my mini size lasting ages. I only use this once a week as it is quite potent and I don’t think my sensitive skin could tolerate me using it more often. Overall it’s a product that really works however it isn’t cheap but it will last a long time providing you use it sparingly.
Emma S.
Birmingham
This product contains Hungarian Moor Mud along with
pumice to exfoliate the skin.  My skin is
sensitive and the pumice in this product was a little too scratchy for my
skin.  It felt sore and red when I
applied it to my face.  It started as a
green gel then as I massaged it in, in circular motions it turned to a
pearlescent grey.  You are supposed to
leave it on your skin for 2 minutes but as my skin was reacting to it I removed
it as quickly as I could.  It did come
off my skin with ease.  My skin felt
tight, sore and itchy once I removed it.
It was redder than it usually is.
I don’t feel that this is the right product for someone who has
sensitive skin like I have.  The price of
a 100ml tube is well out of my price range which means I wouldn’t think about
re-purchasing it.  As my skin didn’t like
it I definitely won’t be re-purchasing it.
Rhoda K.
You apply this as an exfoliator, in a circling motion. It starts off a green colour, and as you massage it in into your face it turns grey. Then you leave it on for a few minutes, as you would a mask. This is SUCH a good product. It really cleans your pores and leaves your skin feeling fresh and new. It's very expensive though. I was given a tube and I really do love it, but I don't think I'll be buying it for myself at that price.
C P.
This is a chemically-gentle exfoliant, meaning it doesn’t sting in the slightest. The exfoliating bits are however rather sharp and I had to massage my face very very very gently. It is effective though, and makes my face feel smooth and soft.
Anna F.
Bear, DE
Nice exfoliator.
It has very small polishing grains.
Good removing dead skin.
Great ingridients.
Smells wonderful.
I love how my skin looks after that. Skin is very clear, smooth and looks healthy. My serum and moistures absorbing better after this polisher. Highly recommend.

Sephora