BY OMOROVICZA

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Omorovicza revived a 14th Century beauty recipe, originally create for Queen Elizabeth of Hungary, to create this purifying, toning and protective face mist - adored for its phenomenal rejuvenating properties. Starring Hungary's mineral-rich thermal waters (the earth's crust is thinner there, which is why the waters are jam-packed with skin-beneficial elements), this mist delivers these precious waters' magical, healing properties to your skin's lowest levels, where the minerals kick-start repair and stimulate regeneration. In a limited edition 50ml bottle, this is perfect for taking on travels - just mist skin mid-flight to maintain moisture levels and keep your complexion contented. see more...

Review (1)
Christine C.
Minneapolis , MN
I have a smaller size of Queen of Hungary from a Cult Beauty x Caroline Hirons box and I love it. I have tons of face mists and I find fun to change things up in my skincare routine. This has a very light mist and refreshing scent and feel to it. It's the finest mist of the dozen or so that I own. For that reason, it may be not be enough hydration but it also will work well over makeup to use throughout the day. The cost is nuts, which is why I docked one star. I don't think any face mist is truly worth this kind of luxury price. But that said, I like the product enough and this LE design is SO beautiful that I bought it anyway and I don't regret it :)