BY OMOROVICZA #82 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A refreshing neroli and rose-scented toning facial mist perfect for a midday pic-me-up or as a post-cleanse toner. Solutions for:- Dryness- DullnessIf you want to know more… A quick spritz of this neroli and rose-scented facial mist refreshes the skin and lifts the spirits. Purifying and hydrating, it was inspired by the Queen of Hungary Water, the world's first recorded perfume, formulated for Queen Elizabeth of Hungary in the 14th century. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free from synthetic fragrances and color. Omorovicza products are powered by a potent blend of Hungary's mineral-rich healing waters and their patented Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivery system. This is combined with the finest vitamins, essential oils and natural ingredients sourced from across the globe.

Lotte G.
Just beautiful. This has a lovely slight rose scent and a glorious fine mist and I love it. I had this come in an advent calendar and I was initially underwhelmed at the idea of a mist. However once I found how much joy it gave me as part of a skincare routine I was hooked
I received this product in a beauty advent calendar. I love the scent, it’s sweet but not in your face. It’s nice to spray on your face for a skin refresh or a moisture boost. I’ve only given this 4 stars because of the price. This is a nice product, but is a luxury and not something that you’d miss from your skincare routine. If you like a little luxury then treat yourself to this.
Min C.
Seaford
I like the smell of this product it make me feel really claiming but after two week of use I do not think it actual do anything, not help my skin improve or help my make up stay longer.

I have got this in the look fantastic advent cal, is nice to have as I really like the smell but I really won't pay to actually buying one after run out
Carolyn H.
Cherryfields , Stone
This mist is a totally amazing multi tasker. Spritz on in the morning to wake me up, I spritz after I shower before I moisturise and also as a setting spray . Sometimes I spritz just as I walk past the bottle I love the fragrance , it’s really uplifting and refreshing . A holy grail product for sure and I always have a spare in the drawer
Justine B.
This brands products consistently cause me to breakout. This mist does absolutely nothing for me except make my skin itch. The mist is so fine you have to get the bottle really close to your face to even feel anything. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin at all.
adinDatu D.
Oh this is my favorite face mist. It smells so good and most importantly this hydrates your skin! The pump diffuse a very fine spritz that won't ruin your make-up and gives such a glowy effect! Try this if you haven't. I'll repurchase it without hesitation.
Claire O.
Brighton, East Sussex
I really enjoy this facial mist. It smells great and the mist is super fine. It’s so pleasant to use. I wouldn’t get it again though because it is super super overpriced for a rose facial mist!! If money is no object for you then I would recommend
Francesca M.
Bowdon, Cheshire
I received this free as a gift from Liberty London. The bottle is beautiful. The mist is nice, but I much prefer my Caudalie Beauty Elixir, but the Queen of Hungary Mist is perhaps more gentle. The spritz is nice and softly coats your face in the mist.
Tara L.
langley, BC
A good dupe for this is Lush's rose toner! Smells so good and feels refreshing. Helps moisturizer the skin. Be careful though if you have very sensitive skin as products with strong scents can make your skin break out.
Kelsey B.
I love using this. But it is expensive. It smells lovely and feels great on the skin. I do miss it when I don’t use it but I can’t quite explain why. My skin feels refreshed and my routine complete.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this worth $50...?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Would you purchase this again ?
Jemma R.
Falkirk, Shieldhill
Beautiful packaging, I've always been on the fence about facial mists what do you guys think??
adilene l.
How is it for oily skin ??
Petra H.