Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist uploaded by Julia D.Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist uploaded by Mashal A.Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist uploaded by Carol Z.

BY OMOROVICZA #56 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A refreshing neroli and rose-scented toning facial mist perfect for a midday pic-me-up or as a post-cleanse toner. Solutions for:- Dryness- DullnessIf you want to know more… A quick spritz of this neroli and rose-scented facial mist refreshes the skin and lifts the spirits. Purifying and hydrating, it was inspired by the Queen of Hungary Water, the world's first recorded perfume, formulated for Queen Elizabeth of Hungary in the 14th century. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free from synthetic fragrances and color. Omorovicza products are powered by a potent blend of Hungary's mineral-rich healing waters and their patented Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivery system. This is combined with the finest vitamins, essential oils and natural ingredients sourced from across the globe.

Julia D.
Port Reading, NJ
Amazing setting spray to give your skin moisture boost during the day. It does help my dry skin stay moisturized and comfortable. It has slightest rose sent. Although it is up there in price but it is definitely worth trying!Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist
Kelsey B.
I love using this. But it is expensive. It smells lovely and feels great on the skin. I do miss it when I don’t use it but I can’t quite explain why. My skin feels refreshed and my routine complete.
Min C.
Seaford
I like the smell of this product it make me feel really claiming but after two week of use I do not think it actual do anything, not help my skin improve or help my make up stay longer.

I have got this in the look fantastic advent cal, is nice to have as I really like the smell but I really won't pay to actually buying one after run out
Francesca M.
Bowdon, Altrincham
I received this free as a gift from Liberty London. The bottle is beautiful. The mist is nice, but I much prefer my Caudalie Beauty Elixir, but the Queen of Hungary Mist is perhaps more gentle. The spritz is nice and softly coats your face in the mist.
Tara L.
['Langley', ''], BC
A good dupe for this is Lush's rose toner! Smells so good and feels refreshing. Helps moisturizer the skin. Be careful though if you have very sensitive skin as products with strong scents can make your skin break out.
Elena D.
Algérie

"I
am ninousa from Algeria. I want to request this product for a
review and to defame your wonderful website in my pages on social
networking sites.
I wanted to work for him to
review because this product is not available in my city and it means
that when you work for a review there will be a large demand on your
site
Thanks for reading my message"
nour el imane b.
tebessa ( ouenza)
I am imane from Algeria. I want to request this product for a review and to defame your wonderful website in my pages on social networking sites.I wanted to work for him to review because this product is not available in my city and it means that when you work for a review there will be a large demand on your site
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
This is such a great refreshing mist! I love
How it feels on the skin and it truly gives up the most amazing feeling to the skin! It's such a lovely and light spray!
Erika G.
Ormskirk, L39
I truly love it! Smells gorgeous , It leaves my skin hydrated & refreshed . The formula is amazing! Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist
Iman H.
Jamil jidan hada brodwi bidi ijrboh sksg gkd wakha wakha wakha daba no jina gokd sam bdjg mama jour dkg zaamg kkain cchan
Alecia K.
Is this worth $50...?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Would you purchase this again ?
Jemma R.
Rosemount Gardens, Shieldhill, Falkirk
Beautiful packaging, I've always been on the fence about facial mists what do you guys think??
adilene l.
How is it for oily skin ??
Petra H.