Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist

by Omorovicza

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A refreshing neroli and rose-scented toning facial mist perfect for a midday pic-me-up or as a post-cleanse toner. Solutions for:- Dryness- DullnessIf you want to know more… A quick spritz of this neroli and rose-scented facial mist refreshes the skin and lifts the spirits. Purifying and hydrating, it was inspired by the Queen of Hungary Water, the world's first recorded perfume, formulated for Queen Elizabeth of Hungary in the 14th century. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free from synthetic fragrances and color. Omorovicza products are powered by a potent blend of Hungary's mineral-rich healing waters and their patented Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivery system. This is combined with the finest vitamins, essential oils and natural ingredients sourced from across the globe.

Such a pretty packaging! Worth it?
Is this suitable for oily skin?
Is this a limited addition or can I buy it somewhere? I do not see it on their website.
Start your review of Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist!
Tecumseh, MI
If your into bougie brands, with cute packaging, this is for you! While it's pricy for what it is, it has an amazing fine mist, great, light scent and I've no idea what they've put in it that makes your skin feel so good, but it feels so refreshing! It's also an excellent setting spray. I don't use it everyday given the price, but I'm happy to display it on my counter until a special occasion arises.
Mableton, GA
I love the Omorovicza Queen of Hungary mist.  It is perfect to spritz before applying skincare to help with even application.  It also works well to set make-up.  The mist is very fine, and it smells absolutely amazing.
this stuff is pricey.. but i personally think its such a beautiful mist. i always pick up these special packagings when they come out because i think it's sooo cute.  i use it before my makeup, after my makeup, during my skincare routine as a toner or just as a refresher between any steps. its such a gentle product and i have sensitive skin and i don't have any reactions to it. i love it.
Vestavia Hls, AL
if you are anything like me, you would think that things such as a face mist are not important. this face mist however will make you feel like the queen of your skin. the mist is so fine that it lightly coats your skin in a layer of peace. it leaves you feeling refreshed, and your skin nourished. it is most definitely a must try.
Rochester, NY
I love any and every product made by Omorovicza. This spray instantly hydrates with a fine mist. I use it all day; in the morning before makeup, throughout the day to refresh and at night. It's an expensive brand, but worth trying.
Palm Coast, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Feels good on the skin. Doesn’t feel oily and the scent isn’t too loud. I like to apply it before applying my treatment and moisturizer. Great for when your skin needs an extra boost.
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
This is by far, my favorite spray! Much like Tatcha luminous spray, this is a great multi tasker, please see Tatcha review for the multi tasking options. One difference is Omorovizca actually costs more than the Tatcha, I know, hard to believe, but it’s true. I order my Omorovizca at Lookfantastic and Sephora, it’s great stuff, truly! One other tidbit, I buy a few of the larger bottles in addition to the smaller. Living in the AZ sun can get hot and miserable. If you’re going to the lake, pool or for any outdoor activity in the summer, pop the big bottle into your cooler so it’s not only fresh, but cold to spray on your hot face. It’s a wonderful sensation and your hot face will love you with every light mist.
Brooklyn, NY
Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist uploaded by anan D.
Purchased at: Cult Beauty
My absolute favorite face mist... Although I own a lot of other mists this one I keep repurchasing. And I find it to be the best deal buying these beautiful 50 ml limited edition bottles. Recently bought from cult beauty when they had a sale.
Fall River, MA
Okay product! It definitely hydrated my face but I noticed it left it feeling a little on the sticky side when it dried down and I didn't like that and I must say I'm not really a fan of the scent! I'm on the fence with this one I'd say try it out for yourself and see how it works for y'all! It is pricey I personally don't think it's worth the $50 and I purchased it @ sephora.
P C Beach, FL
This stuff is so good! I randomly came across it at Nordstrom and I'm obsessed! It smells amazing, the nozzle gives the perfect spray and it delivers the best immediate hydration! My makeup can get to be a cakey mess and this perks everything up again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...