BY OMOROVICZA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A refreshing neroli and rose-scented toning facial mist perfect for a midday pic-me-up or as a post-cleanse toner. Solutions for:- Dryness- DullnessIf you want to know more… A quick spritz of this neroli and rose-scented facial mist refreshes the skin and lifts the spirits. Purifying and hydrating, it was inspired by the Queen of Hungary Water, the world's first recorded perfume, formulated for Queen Elizabeth of Hungary in the 14th century. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free from synthetic fragrances and color. Omorovicza products are powered by a potent blend of Hungary's mineral-rich healing waters and their patented Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivery system. This is combined with the finest vitamins, essential oils and natural ingredients sourced from across the globe.

Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
This stuff is so good! I randomly came across it at Nordstrom and I'm obsessed! It smells amazing, the nozzle gives the perfect spray and it delivers the best immediate hydration! My makeup can get to be a cakey mess and this perks everything up again!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Okay product! It definitely hydrated my face but I noticed it left it feeling a little on the sticky side when it dried down and I didn't like that and I must say I'm not really a fan of the scent! I'm on the fence with this one I'd say try it out for yourself and see how it works for y'all! It is pricey I personally don't think it's worth the $50 and I purchased it @ sephora.
Mashal A.
E Brunswick, NJ
Gave me a fantastic sheen today! The scent is pretty strong but I don’t hate it. Came in my glossybox! It mists very light so you need to keep it near your face to get the product on
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
The packaging really caught my eye and I have been loving facial mists lately so obviously I was interested in this product, I tested it out for a few days and honestly I am not that much of a fan. It definitely doesn't leave that hydrating fresh feel on your skin, it feels rather sticky.
Brianna T.
Fowler
Okay can we just appreciate the packaging of this product? So cute! Not only that, the product smells amazing and it is exactly what I was looking for. It a great value, though a bit pricy for me! But I do highly recommend!
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
The limited edition bottle is gorgeous. This mist has been around forever and has such a cult following. It is pricey. Prepare yourself. But I think it's a nice splurge item. It's soothing, comforting and moisturizing.
Nadeelen N.
Smells so beautiful and it similar to MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater and I really love that .
Jessica M.
Not a fan. This stunk to me actually. Some say dewiness i say yuck it felt sticky. Certainly not worth $50.
Eleni Z.
Stockholm
An amazing mist that leaves your skin feeling hydrated and fresh! I have sensitive and acne-prone skin but this doesn’t make my skin irritated at all, which I find other mists to do. The scent is incredible! I highly recommend this product. Omorovicza Queen of Hungary MistOmorovicza Queen of Hungary MistOmorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist
I received this product in a beauty advent calendar. I love the scent, it’s sweet but not in your face. It’s nice to spray on your face for a skin refresh or a moisture boost. I’ve only given this 4 stars because of the price. This is a nice product, but is a luxury and not something that you’d miss from your skincare routine. If you like a little luxury then treat yourself to this.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this worth $50...?
Petra H.
Where can i buy this?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Would you purchase this again ?
adilene l.
How is it for oily skin ??
Jemma R.
Falkirk, Shieldhill
Beautiful packaging, I've always been on the fence about facial mists what do you guys think??