Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist uploaded by Carol Z.

BY OMOROVICZA #54 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A refreshing neroli and rose-scented toning facial mist perfect for a midday pic-me-up or as a post-cleanse toner. Solutions for:- Dryness- DullnessIf you want to know more… A quick spritz of this neroli and rose-scented facial mist refreshes the skin and lifts the spirits. Purifying and hydrating, it was inspired by the Queen of Hungary Water, the world's first recorded perfume, formulated for Queen Elizabeth of Hungary in the 14th century. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free from synthetic fragrances and color. Omorovicza products are powered by a potent blend of Hungary's mineral-rich healing waters and their patented Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivery system. This is combined with the finest vitamins, essential oils and natural ingredients sourced from across the globe.

Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay product! It definitely hydrated my face but I noticed it left it feeling a little on the sticky side when it dried down and I didn't like that and I must say I'm not really a fan of the scent! I'm on the fence with this one I'd say try it out for yourself and see how it works for y'all! It is pricey I personally don't think it's worth the $50 and I purchased it @ sephora.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging really caught my eye and I have been loving facial mists lately so obviously I was interested in this product, I tested it out for a few days and honestly I am not that much of a fan. It definitely doesn't leave that hydrating fresh feel on your skin, it feels rather sticky.
Brianna T.
Fowler
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay can we just appreciate the packaging of this product? So cute! Not only that, the product smells amazing and it is exactly what I was looking for. It a great value, though a bit pricy for me! But I do highly recommend!
Jennifer I.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The limited edition bottle is gorgeous. This mist has been around forever and has such a cult following. It is pricey. Prepare yourself. But I think it's a nice splurge item. It's soothing, comforting and moisturizing.
Nadeelen N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells so beautiful and it similar to Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater and I really love that .
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan. This stunk to me actually. Some say dewiness i say yuck it felt sticky. Certainly not worth $50.
Ni N.

am ninousa from Algeria. I want to request this product for a
review and to defame your wonderful website in my pages on social
networking sites.
I wanted to work for him to
review because this product is not available in my city and it means
that when you work for a review there will be a large demand on your
site
Thanks for reading my message
Francesca M.
Bowdon, Altrincham
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this free as a gift from Liberty London. The bottle is beautiful. The mist is nice, but I much prefer my Caudalie Beauty Elixir, but the Queen of Hungary Mist is perhaps more gentle. The spritz is nice and softly coats your face in the mist.
Tara L.
Langley, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good dupe for this is Lush's rose toner! Smells so good and feels refreshing. Helps moisturizer the skin. Be careful though if you have very sensitive skin as products with strong scents can make your skin break out.
Elena D.

I wanted to work for him to
review because this product is not available in my city and it means
that when you work for a review there will be a large demand on your
site
Thanks for reading my message"
Alecia K.
Is this worth $50...?
Daphne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? It sounds amazing and designed for a Queen!?!
Petra H.
Where can i buy this?
Sara E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it for face or what?!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you purchase this again ?