BY OMOROVICZA #72 in Face Mists

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A refreshing neroli and rose-scented toning facial mist perfect for a midday pic-me-up or as a post-cleanse toner. Solutions for:- Dryness- DullnessIf you want to know more… A quick spritz of this neroli and rose-scented facial mist refreshes the skin and lifts the spirits. Purifying and hydrating, it was inspired by the Queen of Hungary Water, the world's first recorded perfume, formulated for Queen Elizabeth of Hungary in the 14th century. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free from synthetic fragrances and color. Omorovicza products are powered by a potent blend of Hungary's mineral-rich healing waters and their patented Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivery system. This is combined with the finest vitamins, essential oils and natural ingredients sourced from across the globe.

• Would this mist work as a setting spray as well? Thank yo...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to Mario Bedascu (I definitely spel...1 Answers
  • Is this like a setting spray?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
I received the full size of this mist in a subscription box. It comes in a glass bottle, the mist is nice and even. I like to put facial sprays in the fridge to cool my complexion when used. This is great to have as it gives you a nice pick-me-up throughout the day but you can also use it as a setting spray. It helps hydrate the skin as well.
Ashley S.
Cape Coral , FL
I received this in a Glossybox subscription box. I think the packaging is great- I love that it is in a glass bottle. I have used this as a setting spray after applying my makeup. It smells very nice and did its job. However, for the $30 price tag, I think I would go with a poplar brand and pay a few extra dollars.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist works great as a setting spray. It set my makeup to last all day without leaving it feeling sticky. And, it actually made my makeup look better and as if my skin looked healthier. I also used it to we try eyeshadow brush for some eyeshadow and it worked great for that as well. It even works well as a little pick me up Spritz to my makeup during the day. This product really does all it says it will. I like that and highly recommend it.
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I can even spray on my face with full makeup and it doesn’t phase my makeup at all! I use this OFTEN, I live in AZ, so it’s hot! Even when I’m at home and going nowhere, I find myself spritzing my face a lot, it’s very refreshing and actually hydrating! You can get a 30ml, I think, at Sephora for $30! It’s worth a try!
Laura M.
I love this mist. I like how fine it goes on and it goes all over in 2 sprays. It doesn’t make your makeup feel like it is melting away either with the spray. They bottle is a nice glass bottle and it makes you feel like a princess to use it!
Lingzi L.
St Louis
This mist is so great! I got it free as a sample, tried it, and fall in love right away and purchased several bottles. I don’t expect much from a mist, but the water spray is so light so it feels really good compared to other mist that water just drops off from your face
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
This product is a great toner. It's not a makeup prep spray or a setting spray. It is a toner. I use i throughout the day to keep my face feeling soothed and mosturized! It's a little pricey but worth it. I noticed a difference in my skin within a few days to a week. It's a great product and I'm on my second bottle. I do recommend.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
This smells amazing, I was confused at first of what it was, since it just has fancy names and where it's from or made, and I didn't realize it was a facial mist. It smells amazing, it's really refreshing and light. The only thing I don't like about it, is that it doesn't have an even spray, or a fine mist dispenser. I have to at least spray twice to cover my face.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I received this in my last Glossybox subscription and I really love it! I was satisfied the first time I used it! It is great for toning your skin or giving it life when you are starting to feel dry! It has a great scent and makes my skin look and feel radiant!
Diana S.
Grovetown, GA
I love this mist for setting spray and for quick lazy moisturizer. It smells great and doesn’t leave skin sticky. It’s always well worth the splurge for Omorovicza products and I’ll continue to use this.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this like a setting spray?
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I will love to try this but I am wo deri g if is only for oily skin?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Would this mist work as a setting spray as well? Thank you for your reply!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Does this leave the skin feeling tight/dry?

back