Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist uploaded by Erika G.

BY OMOROVICZA #57 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A refreshing neroli and rose-scented toning facial mist perfect for a midday pic-me-up or as a post-cleanse toner. Solutions for:- Dryness- DullnessIf you want to know more… A quick spritz of this neroli and rose-scented facial mist refreshes the skin and lifts the spirits. Purifying and hydrating, it was inspired by the Queen of Hungary Water, the world's first recorded perfume, formulated for Queen Elizabeth of Hungary in the 14th century. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free from synthetic fragrances and color. Omorovicza products are powered by a potent blend of Hungary's mineral-rich healing waters and their patented Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivery system. This is combined with the finest vitamins, essential oils and natural ingredients sourced from across the globe.

Buy on Sephora
Ashane' S.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
This product is a great toner. It's not a makeup prep spray or a setting spray. It is a toner. I use i throughout the day to keep my face feeling soothed and mosturized! It's a little pricey but worth it. I noticed a difference in my skin within a few days to a week. It's a great product and I'm on my second bottle. I do recommend.
Alexee S.
Alexee S.
This product was so nice and it felt some moisturizing and then my expectations so much it was a good value could use a little less but it was a good deal for all yes I would buy it again you should definitely go check it out in the stores
Simona L.
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
I adore this way to much. Definitely worth buying. It's bit pricey for me but like I said I don't regret it. It makes your skin feel absolutely amazing and flawless.
Jackie W.
Jackie W.
Very meh -- not wow-great like the SK-II one, but not like plain water either. Nice smell, low value-to-price. Would not buy again, a little disappointed.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
f.l. miami
Excelentes productos ofrece esta marca su cobertura es realmente alta. Y muy cuidadosos con la piel 100 % recomendado
Daria R.
Daria R.
New Castle, DE
I looove it so much. It's one of my several must-haves I even don't hope to find a change. It's moisturazing, calming, very refreshing. The first mist that really makes a huge difference: my skin is happy and glowy. The spray in the bottle is just perfect, it is very fine, you can forget about large drops of liquid on your face. And the scent of neroli is very lovely as
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Faz a pele parecer mais hidratada, uso praticamente todos os dias. Cumpre o que promete dentro do valor cobrado, mas superou minhas expectativas, amo muito este produto está super aprovado muito efetivo, recomendaria as amigas que estão procurando este tipo de produto.
danielle g.
danielle g.
This toner gives me life! I was lucky enough to be sent this as a gift, and not only does it smell citrusy-y and wonderful - but it also wakes up my skin! I look brighter and my skin looks more even and toned. I am in love!!!
Erika G.
Erika G.
Ormskirk, Lancashire
I love it. This is my favourite product right now. My skin looks fresh & radiant. I use this product as a setting spray and toner! I love the smell :)
Priscila V.
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ['', '', '']
Lovely mist! Amazing product and great quality! Feels awesome and totally worth the buy! Definitely exceeded my expectations. I would consider repurchasing.
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
south shields
Has anyone tried this?
Iris R.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I will love to try this but I am wo deri g if is only for oily skin?
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
Does this leave the skin feeling tight/dry?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Is this like a setting spray?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Would this mist work as a setting spray as well? Thank you for your reply!