BY OMOROVICZA #64 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A refreshing neroli and rose-scented toning facial mist perfect for a midday pic-me-up or as a post-cleanse toner. Solutions for:- Dryness- DullnessIf you want to know more… A quick spritz of this neroli and rose-scented facial mist refreshes the skin and lifts the spirits. Purifying and hydrating, it was inspired by the Queen of Hungary Water, the world's first recorded perfume, formulated for Queen Elizabeth of Hungary in the 14th century. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free from synthetic fragrances and color. Omorovicza products are powered by a potent blend of Hungary's mineral-rich healing waters and their patented Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivery system. This is combined with the finest vitamins, essential oils and natural ingredients sourced from across the globe.

• Would this mist work as a setting spray as well? Thank you for yo...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to Mario Bedascu (I definitely spelled that...1 Answers
  • Is this like a setting spray?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist works great as a setting spray. It set my makeup to last all day without leaving it feeling sticky. And, it actually made my makeup look better and as if my skin looked healthier. I also used it to we try eyeshadow brush for some eyeshadow and it worked great for that as well. It even works well as a little pick me up Spritz to my makeup during the day. This product really does all it says it will. I like that and highly recommend it.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
This smells amazing, I was confused at first of what it was, since it just has fancy names and where it's from or made, and I didn't realize it was a facial mist. It smells amazing, it's really refreshing and light. The only thing I don't like about it, is that it doesn't have an even spray, or a fine mist dispenser. I have to at least spray twice to cover my face.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I received this in my last Glossybox subscription and I really love it! I was satisfied the first time I used it! It is great for toning your skin or giving it life when you are starting to feel dry! It has a great scent and makes my skin look and feel radiant!
Candice C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
It’s ok. Not amazing. Spray stream is nice and smells nice. But i don’t feel as refreshed as with other facial sprays. Omorovicza Queen Of Hungary Mist 3.4 oz
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
This product is a great toner. It's not a makeup prep spray or a setting spray. It is a toner. I use i throughout the day to keep my face feeling soothed and mosturized! It's a little pricey but worth it. I noticed a difference in my skin within a few days to a week. It's a great product and I'm on my second bottle. I do recommend.
Alexee S.
This product was so nice and it felt some moisturizing and then my expectations so much it was a good value could use a little less but it was a good deal for all yes I would buy it again you should definitely go check it out in the stores
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
I adore this way to much. Definitely worth buying. It's bit pricey for me but like I said I don't regret it. It makes your skin feel absolutely amazing and flawless.
Jackie W.
Very meh -- not wow-great like the SK-II one, but not like plain water either. Nice smell, low value-to-price. Would not buy again, a little disappointed.
Andrea C.
f.l. miami
Excelentes productos ofrece esta marca su cobertura es realmente alta. Y muy cuidadosos con la piel 100 % recomendado
Liv G.
Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
I am in love with this spray, a very fresh scent with the most perfect mist. You can tell that it is a luxe product as packaging is heavy. It is on the higher end of the scale for price but you pay for what you get!! It's lovely to spray on your face after applying your makeup, or even during the day to freshen up your face! Highly recommend this
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Would this mist work as a setting spray as well? Thank you for your reply!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I will love to try this but I am wo deri g if is only for oily skin?
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Does this leave the skin feeling tight/dry?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Is this good for Oily skin?