Omorovicza Miracle Facial Oil

by Omorovicza

A quick-absorbing dry oil to create bright, youthful-looking skin. A blend of precious ingredients, this dry oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, protects from environmental stress, and supports the elasticity of the skin. It absorbs instantly without leaving a greasy film for skin that's smooth, even-toned, and healthy-looking.

Is this product suitable for oily combo skin?
Any opinions on this oil? My skin is pretty normal, I love using facial oils and so far I was happy with this brand. Omorovicza Miracle Facial Oil
Has anyone tried this yet? I hate to spend so much money on something I have to purchase online without any honest feedback.
Start your review of Omorovicza Miracle Facial Oil!
Andrew W.
Omorovicza Miracle Facial Oil uploaded by Andrew W.
It’s nice. But I don’t know about a “miracle.” This has a lovely texture that mixes well into moisturizers for daily use. I’ve also found that using a few drops directly on my face can substitute a moisturizer on days where I’m feeling a little lazier in my routine. However, it’s pricey and won’t likely buy again once I’ve used it up.
Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY
Beautiful oil! Looks beautiful on anyone from dry to oily, nourished the skin and is great to mix with makeup if you need a little more hydration, it smells wonderful and makes for a very spa like experience.
Mahenoor K.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This truly is a miracle. Yea it's pricey. But you need to take care of your skin. I use many products from omorvicza but this has to be my fave. I wake up to soft supple skin that's just glowing. I use it every other night to get the most out of it.
Jessica C.
If you're looking for a new daily oil then this is right one for you . I used it many times and have grown to love it.
Jennifer S.
Reidsville, NC
Omorovicza Miracle Facial Oil uploaded by Jennifer S.
Just one little dab of this beauty right here will feed the skin, add that "glow" under makeup, deeply nourish and hydrate parched skin!! I go in extra heavy during dry winter months and even spot treat other areas of my skin that need a little extra TLC!! LOVE is an understatement!
Vanessa P.
Temple, TX
I love this oil. I use it every night and it has lasted me a really long time. You only need a couple of drops for your face, one or two. I feel like this is one of those products that’s really worth the money. My skin always looks so healthy afterward.
Amanda T.
I love the smell of this and how hydrated my face feels. I put it on as my nightly routine after washing and toner.
Melissa W.
Arvada , CO
Maravillosos en el cambio de estación !! My piel no está más seca y luce fantástica
Vanessa R.
College Point, NY
Omg i love this oil. I suffer from extremely dry skin in the winter and this oil works miracles
Miah P.
Absolutely hydrating! Winter months can be a drag, but this helps to keep my face hydrated. I layer this with my omorovicza balancing moisturizer in the morning and some evenings I layer it under my rejuvenating moisturizer. The fragrance is light and reminds me of mimosa and almond oil. Just lovely.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...