Omorovicza Miracle Facial Oil uploaded by Michelle N.

BY OMOROVICZA #48 in Face Oil

A quick-absorbing dry oil to create bright, youthful-looking skin. A blend of precious ingredients, this dry oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, protects from environmental stress, and supports the elasticity of the skin. It absorbs instantly without leaving a greasy film for skin that's smooth, even-toned, and healthy-looking. see more...

• Does this oil have a harsh smell with it, or irritate anyone's face?4 Answers
  • How does this oil compare to tartes brand of oil? 1 Answers
  • Is this worth it? Never heard about it. Love to try new things2 Answers
Miah P.
Franklin Sq, NY
Absolutely hydrating! Winter months can be a drag, but this helps to keep my face hydrated. I layer this with my omorovicza balancing moisturizer in the morning and some evenings I layer it under my rejuvenating moisturizer. The fragrance is light and reminds me of mimosa and almond oil. Just lovely.
Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY
Beautiful oil! Looks beautiful on anyone from dry to oily, nourished the skin and is great to mix with makeup if you need a little more hydration, it smells wonderful and makes for a very spa like experience.
Mahenoor K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This truly is a miracle. Yea it's pricey. But you need to take care of your skin. I use many products from omorvicza but this has to be my fave. I wake up to soft supple skin that's just glowing. I use it every other night to get the most out of it.
Christian V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST OIL OUT THERE!! This oil has changed my skin for the better. Even tho it's a bit pricey.m, it's totally worth it. My skin has felt firmer and looked more radiant after every use. I hooked my mother on this and she swears by it!
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
My face gets super dry with season changes. So around the winter, it gets terrible. Although this product is pricey, it works great. I don't use it every night but when I do, it gives me skin a good glow!
Michelle N.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a heavier facial oil. Great for dry skin. Smells like sweet almond oil. I had no breakouts from using it. A little expensive but it lasts a long time.
Jessica C.
If you're looking for a new daily oil then this is right one for you . I used it many times and have grown to love it.
Amanda T.
I love the smell of this and how hydrated my face feels. I put it on as my nightly routine after washing and toner.
Taelor J.
Albany, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It surely works wonders. I really like the way it leaves my face feeling. I strongly reccommed this ppl.
Vanessa R.
College Point, NY
Omg i love this oil. I suffer from extremely dry skin in the winter and this oil works miracles
Darcy H.
Dalhart , Tx
Does this oil have a harsh smell with it, or irritate anyone's face?
Rosa-Mary R.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth it? Never heard about it. Love to try new things
Maria T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Puede usarse en piel oleosa?
Selma B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never see this product before ! Is it the same as Nuxe oil ?
Margarita P.
San salvador, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es recomendado para piel seca?