BY OMOROVICZA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A salicylic acid overnight gel-mask to brighten and smooth the complexion. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… Awaken to a radiant glow with this brightening overnight mask. Formulated with active ingredients, sand lily and salicylic acid, the gel texture melts into the skin, gently exfoliating, supporting cell renewal, and fighting hyperpigmentation. The powerful yet gentle formula visibly improves stubborn discoloration, hydrates skin, and balances oil, revealing a brighter, smoother, more even-toned complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Sahar F.
I received this product as a gift last Christmas and i can say that's one of my favorites. It softens the skin and gives a natural glow to the face. Highly recommend it
Alexis T.
Straw Plains, TN
I have oily skin, so this definitely was a must-have. I am so in love with this, it’s unreal. It doesn’t feel heavy when you apply & smells really good.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
One of my friends have this and I've used it a few times. It smells good but personally I would not by this myself, it's very good for oily skin also.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love this so much. It works awesome and it is a really fair price. This product also has amazing packaging
Christina Y.
Guildford
This mask is amazing! Yes, it is quite pricey but trust me once you try it for the first time you will understand why. When I woke up the next morning my skin was super plump and hydrated. It is like an overnight mask, you apply it like you would apply your night cream and leave it on for the night. TIP: Apply it few minutes before you hit the pillow- you don't want to rub off a $125 face mask! haha! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants glowy skin (and this is pretty much every woman in the world haha!)
Sarah F.
Makes your skin so unbelievably smooth and radiant! Quick working and you see a noticeable difference within a cpl uses. A bit pricey but worth it for the results.
Tegan A.
Victoria BC
This face mask is seriously incredible and feels so good in the morning, it leaves my skin rejeauventated and heavenly! The worst thing about it is how expensive it is, it nearly makes it not worth it due to the small container as well. Just too bad
Jasmine K.
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
My skin was dull. Tried multiple products but none are find goods so far. One of my mate recommend me to give it a go. It's abit pricey what really does works . You will see notice by you're self.
dena m.
Umm al-Fahm
I'm right  want to try it
I hope to get one
I love facial masks but not all of them are good especially that my skin is oily
Safa S.
Muscat, Bausher
This product is good for evening skin tone and complexion. It's good to be worn at night to give the skin the opportunity to rejuvenate.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this mask worth the money?
Safa S.
Muscat, Bausher
Anyone tried this cream?
Sadia R.
Brampton, ON
Radiance mask. I need one.
Deborah S.
I love over night masks, just hate when they transfer to my pillow before fully penetrating my skin. Does this slip right off of your face into a wasteful pile of money?
Charl L.
Is this good for combination skin?