Omorovicza Illuminating Moisturiser 1.7 oz uploaded by Kerstin💚sparkles B.

BY OMOROVICZA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A rich, everyday moisturizer for dry skin that needs a daily moisture boost, providing a light-diffusing effect. This aromatic everyday moisturizer nourishes the skin and restores suppleness. Ruby crystal helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while apple pectin and plum almond oil provide long-lasting hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain polyethylene glycol, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic colors, or synthetic fragrances. Omorovicza’s patented mineral delivery system, Hydro Mineral Transference™, ensures the absorption of these minerals by the epidermis and dermis in unprecedented levels. Gradually, the skin becomes smoother, suppler, and younger-looking as minerals reach its deeper layers. Key dermatological benefits of this enhanced delivery include: the support of natural collagen and elastin, a tighter lipid matrix to lock in hydration and protect skin from micro-damage, and improved antioxidant defense against free radicals. see more...

Buy on Space NK*
Alexandra H.
Wintergreen, Virginia
Great product! It’s light so you can use day or night. I definitely prefer to use it in spring/summer as it’s too light for winter in the mountains. Expensive but worth the price. Def can see a difference after a few uses.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
This is a really good moisturizing products this is a product that I use during the day before I put my foundation on it just gives the extra smoother look to your face and also does a really good job at moisturizing and keeping your skin from not drying out or breaking out from all the foundation and powder concealer is and everything that goes on
Michelle N.
League City, TX
This is their most hydrating face lotion. It has a light pleasant scent. No strong fragrance or irritating scent. A light yet hydrating texture. I experienced no irritation or breakouts. It's expensive but it lasts fairly long. Comes in a nice glass bottle with pump.
ryan h.
Harrah, OK
I use this product everyday before I apply my makeup I have normal to dry skin and this works well
Cinmi W.
Portsmouth, England
I love this for both combo and dry skin type.

It’s creamy and slightly thicker than I like, but it’s still very spreadable.

It creates a smooth canvas for your makeup and the result shown within the first week of using.

Though I feel it’s rather pricey for such a small tube, I haven’t gotten through 1/4 of it after 2 months of daily use.

See my skin care routine blog post on Cinmi-does-makeup.com for a detailed review
This is a nice moisturiser. The scent is not the nicest but it is so full of skin loving ingredients with no added scents that you get what you’re given. Better than added fragrances that your skin doesn’t need. The packaging looks nice and the pump means you don’t waste any product. Very moisturising. 4 stars as this is £85 and I think Clinique offer moisturisers that are just as good for less and I am not a fan of the scent.
Adeliyah B.
Nashua
This is so moisturizing I fell right in love I bought it in Sephora it was expensive but it was worth it! It works really well best moisturizer I bought yet.
Marta S.
Sem dúvida que é o iluminador ideal ❤ Adoreii e tenciono voltar a comprar 😍 para alem de iluminar tambem ajuda na hidratação da pele, o que é fantastico.
Maria M.
I really loved this product , I have been using this product since a couple weeks earlier and I love how it moisturises my skin really nicely
Crislaine L.
Simplismente maravilhoso oq vc esta esperando nossa e muito bom corre la e compra o seu vale muito a pena
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Is this good for dry skin? how illuminating is this product?
Marta S.
Já experimentou?. 😉. #aestechama-seoverdadeiroprodutoperfeito
Cecelia R.
Greenville, MS
My skin stays dry during the winter, will this be a product that is good for me?
daisha B.
Southbridge
I have dry skin how will this product work for me.
Katya G.
Laurel, MD
Does it help fading scars/dark spots?

back