BY OMOROVICZA

A gentle gel formula that tranforms into a milky emulsion for skin that's clean and bright. This innovative triple-phase cleanser is a gel formula that transforms into an oil when applied to the skin gently yet effectively dissolving impurities and makeup. When mixed with water, the oil transforms into a milky emulsion, which is easily rinsed off the skin. see more...

Kristi L.
Merced , CA
I ended up getting this as a sample with a Neiman Marcus purchase so I was excited to try it. It is simply the most amazing cleanser ever! It feels so wonderful on the skin and it does turn into an oil and totally melts your makeup off. It doesn't sting or burn and works so well to make my skin feel clean (to be fair I do follow up with my Clarisonic and cleanser, but I like this combo better than the Mac oil which is my holy grail). I feel so fancy using this and although the price made me gag I had to get a full size. The only downfall is for the price you don't get a ton of product but for the way it makes my skin feel I had to buy it.

*update* so I finally cracked open my full size jar of this and used it to remove my makeup and I'm sad to report it does sting your eyes a bit (weird the sample didn't). It's still a nice product but that's a deal breaker for me so I had to remove a star. Plus I will keep this but I will not repurchase.
Mo Makeup M.
When it comes to makeup removal I am the type to always uses multiple cleansers.
When I tried this gel formulated cleanser I was totally blown away at how great it actually cleaned my face.
The texture is a little interesting, quite rich feeling but once it warms up with your body heat it just rubs down to creamy goodness and rinses right off without leaving a residue.
The super pastel blue color is pretty cool looking too. The scent isn't my favorite but its an extremely effective product so it was easy to look beyond that.
The price tag is pretty high but that saying of "you get what you pay for" applies here.
Renata A.
Union , NJ
Amazing. I just really enjoy this cleanser. I have dry to normal skin and this works wonder ful on my skin. The packaging is so luxurious and looks beautiful on my vanity. It does a nice job at removing my makeup (keep in mind that I don't wear much makeup.) it also leaves my face feeling great. Not dry at all like some of my other cleansers I have tried. I don't think I will repurchase this due to the fact that it is so incredibly expensive for a cleanser.
Justine A.
2004 reviews
This cleansing balm is amazing! I received it as a birthday gift. It is super pricey and I'd never be able to afford it myself. It smells great and is really easy to apply. My skin is left dewy and clean. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all which is great. I've been really getting into cleansing balms lately and this is a great one.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
This is pretty expensive but it does a good job of taking off my makeup or the rest of the makeup that I have on my face. It makes my skin feel smooth and very clean. With this I don't have to worry about a dirty face before going to bed.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
While this item is pricey, it is worth every penny. It can remove the most stubborn water proof makeup in seconds. It leaves your skin super soft and moisturizes very well. It has a light rose scent and can be removed with a warm washcloth.
Alex T.
Gray, LA
I've been wanting to try this!
Mom of two i always need a good facial.!!
carpe_all _.
This product smells so wonderful and takes your make up off gently, it's great!