Omorovicza Glam Glow 150ml

by Omorovicza

Achieve a gorgeous summer glow all year round with Omorovicza Glam Glow. A self-tanning lotion for the face and body this gentle formula hydrates the skin whilst creating a natural golden colour. Containing natural ingredients such as plum almond oil and apple pectin to restore suppleness and tone this rejuvenating tanning lotion develops a light colour after a few hours of application and gradually acquires a richer golden glow depending on how often you use the lotion. So whatever season it is you can always look like you've just stepped off the beach! Directions of use: Apply a small amount to face and body avoiding the eyebrows and hairline. Wash hands after application and wait a few minutes before dressing. For best results exfoliate before application.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Omorovicza Glam Glow 150ml!
Samantha E.
Omorovicza Glam Glow 150ml uploaded by Samantha E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Best for self-tan beginners! It’s also really great for fair skin as it’s subtle. It distributes evenly and doesn’t leave the skin patchy or with any streaks. The smell is also incredible!
Natalie A.
Rodney, MI
I'm so loving this beautiful product! Most nights I use only this after my cleanser and it gives me great moisture and a beautiul natutal glow that next morning! It's a very gentle and light scented product! If you are looking for a natural glow and not a fake tan look this one is for you.
P S.
This is one of the best tanning cream I have ever seen. Scrub your skin first (I use the sugar scrub from omorovicza) and apply the glam glow. It stays for more then 2 weeks in my skin and the tan colour is go good looks 110% natural. Stop going to spray tannings and get this.

Looking for your answer?