Omorovicza Discovery Set

by Omorovicza

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive The perfect Omorovicza starter kit for skincare on-the go. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…This gift set contains five effective products which have been handpicked for their deep cleansing, brightening, and energizing effects, as well as working in perfect harmony with each other to awake your skin's true beauty. Featuring a black cleansing balm, pore-minimizing cleansing foam, cooling gel-cream moisturizer, purifying moor mud and white clay mask, and refreshing mist, this set has all your essentials for smooth, nourished, healthy-looking skin. The gentle black facial cleansing balm is rich in Hungarian moor mud, whose unique mineral complex detoxifies and purifies the skin. It removes all makeup, including waterproof mascara, and cleanses all skin types without stripping to leave the complexion soft, hydrated, and radiant. The delicately scented blue cleansing foam swiftly purifies and refreshes the skin, morning or evening. The sulphate-free formula removes all makeup and impurities without stripping skin of moisture. Ideal for oily and combination skin, this cooling hydrator helps to regulate the production of sebum to avoid shine. It provides perfectly calibrated long-lasting moisture though it absorbs instantly. It also blurs the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. Much more than a deep-cleansing facial treatment, this calcium- and magnesium-rich mask clears congested pores and brightens tone as it draws out impurities. Moor mud purifies the skin without leaving it taut. Perfect for a midday pick-me-up or as a post-cleanse toner, a quick spritz of this neroli- and rose-scented face mist refreshes the skin and lifts the spirits. Purifying and hydrating, this toner was inspired by the Queen of Hungary Water, the world's first recorded perfume, formulated for Queen Elisabeth of Hungary in the 14th century. This set contains:- 0.5 oz/ 15

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Omorovicza Discovery Set!
Xanthe S.
Bibra lake , WA
Omorovicza is a known luxury brand of skincare, and does have some lovely products which make you feel quite fancy using! I do think they are way overpriced and offer little results, however. The moisturiser is probably best suited for normal/dry skin, it didn’t go well with my oily skin. I love the facial mist, that is a definite repurchase, it’s lightweight and refreshing and the nozzle actually works like a fine mist (hooray!) I don’t like the cleansing balms, I found it quite hard to use and wash off without leaving a film. The foaming cleanser is nice, not amazing, not terrible. It’s a good set and definitely helped me work out that I’m not a massive fan of the brand personally, but I’m glad I tried it!
Rebekah D.
I have combination skin and I love these products. My favourite from the brand is the moor mud cleanser. This has a cooling effect and your skin just looks fresh and revitalised after using it. I also love their mist, which smells amazing and is very refreshing.
overall, there isn’t anything from this brand I haven’t loved. They are quite expensive but lovely for treat.

Looking for your answer?