BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOmorovicza
Complexion Enhancer SPF 15 17 oz

Omorovicza Complexion Enhancer SPF 15 1.7 oz

by Omorovicza

A tinted moisturizer to conceal imperfections and give an even, matte finish while protecting from UVA/UVB rays. This Complexion Enhancer contains a natural SPF in the form of zinc oxide which protects against UVA/UVB rays while helping to soothe minor irritation and redness. It hides imperfections and provides an even, matte, flawless finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain polyethylene glycol, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic colors, or synthetic fragrances.Omorovicza’s patented mineral delivery system, Hydro Mineral Transference™, ensures the absorption of these minerals by the epidermis and dermis in unprecedented levels. Gradually, the skin becomes smoother, suppler, and younger-looking as minerals reach its deeper layers. Key dermatological benefits of this enhanced delivery include: the support of natural collagen and elastin, a tighter lipid matrix to lock in hydration and protect skin from micro-damage, and improved antioxidant defense against free radicals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Omorovicza Complexion Enhancer SPF 15 1.7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Heather C.
San Antonio, TX
I am a die-hard Omorovicza fan and just had to try this out!  I am not your typical BB Cream fan as I prefer a full-coverage matte finish.  However, I was pleasantly pleased with this greatness!  I was able to build it up to a high-medium coverage and was really happy with the finish.  I will purchase this item again if I can find it available.  It seems to be out-of-stock every time I go to the Omorovicza website.
PENELOPE P.
Los Angeles
I really really love this product! There is so much hype on it and it completely met my expectations. The packaging is beautiful. Nice glass bottle! I bought it at Sephora. I recommended this to my mother and she already bought a Bottle of it !!
Norbeliss M.
I'd been hearing lots of rave reviews about "BB" creams, and I've been kind of out of the loop on all things beauty related the last couple of years. Skin care, I know. Make-up, not so much. As I checked around, I noticed most BB creams come in a lot of different colors, or some come in a "one size fits most". I'm very fair and cool-complected. Anything with the slightest yellow-tint is at best unflattering on me when my skin is clear and pale, and turns orange when my skin is inflamed. This comes in one color, and is very light. I bought it to wear under my normal foundation as a sunscreen while on vacation. It covered much better than I expected, giving an almost flawless finish to my acne-prone skin. Most days, I used this as my foundation. It does not have any shine (as in sparkle), yet is not completely matte. I have very oily skin, and this did not make me more oily, and managed to stay on for a good part of the day. This is a flattering color for my skin tone. I don't know if it blends into other skin colors invisibly or shows up as too light - that could be an issue. This loses a star for the scent, which is a heavy, heavy rose scent. It's way too strong. Really, though, the scent is the only disappointing part of this wonderful product!
Brittany K.
dallas
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
By far the BEST tinted moisturizer/ CC cream I have tried. Despite the high price point, which is challenging, I am wildly in love with the texture, feel, protection and coverage from this product. The bottle can be a little bit heavy when you carry in your makeup back and getting the final bit at the bottom can be tough at times.Omorovicza Complexion Enhancer SPF 15 1.7 oz
Katherine M.
I have this in the bb cream perfector and I call it my magic cream and I literally cannot live without it. This winter it was sold out everywhere online and was freaking out cause I was scraping my bottle. Luckily I won an auction on ebay. I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't have found more. That should tell you how amazing this product is. It instantly makes my skin tone even without any cakeyness. Don't ever stop making this
Sheyla G.
I love this product. I have tried many moisturizers with chemical SPF, but most of them give me pimples. I bought this Omorovicza with physical SPF and it hasn't given me any bumps. I like how it gives me good coverage while still looking natural. What I also love about it is that once I remove it, my face still looks good (when I Use make/foundation, once I remove it, my face looks dull... not great...). Another plus is that it doesn't contain silicones <3

Looking for your answer?