BY OMOROVICZA

A sulphate-free aerated cleansing foam that removes makeup and impurities without stripping the skin of essential moisture. When mixed with water, this must-have Cleansing Foam lathers up and gently removes makeup and impurities without stripping the skin of natural moisture. Copper, a potent antioxidant, supports the natural production of collagen and elastin and gives this product its pale blue color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain polyethylene glycol, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic colors, or synthetic fragrances. Omorovicza’s patented mineral delivery system, Hydro Mineral Transference™, ensures the absorption of these minerals by the epidermis and dermis in unprecedented levels. Gradually, the skin becomes smoother, suppler, and younger-looking as minerals reach its deeper layers. Key dermatological benefits of this enhanced delivery include: the support of natural collagen and elastin, a tighter lipid matrix to lock in hydration and protect skin from micro-damage, and improved antioxidant defense against free radicals. see more...

Melissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The reality is--this is a cleansing foam, nothing more, nothing less. It's very difficult to justify the price tag. It does smell nice but fragrance isn't cleaning your face, and I think this product is popular for its scent more than anything. There's nothing remarkable about it so I won't be re-purchasing.
Jackie W.
Pretty foamy, gentle; good but not wow-level great. It's a good buddy for the foreo Luna cleansing brush. Met my expectations for a simple cleanser, though would not buy again. This is just one of that brands that you can't go wrong with!
Mo Makeup M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be the most expensive facial cleaner I have ever used.
This cleanser is very gentle yet effective at cleansing the skin.
While using it to cleanse/remove makeup it isn't so effective.
So I usually use this for my morning routine and love that it doesn't strip my skin and leave it feeling dry what so ever.
Eva L.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este limpiador me deja la piel increíblemente limpia y fresca. Es como una mousse con aroma muy fresquito un poco cítrico que al masajear se convierte en una cremita muy suave. Con poca cantidad hace bastante espuma. Un gran inconveniente es su precio.
Emilie B.
London, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! I have to rave about this product! It is fabulous! I got it in one of my monthly subscription boxes. It cleanses my face so well and my skin is left soft after. The smell is like most cleansers, it smells a bit like a ‘room cleaner’. However, that is not noticeable after you wash it off. The only thing I have to complain about is the price. The design is delightful and elegant and I love that it’s made in Budapest - one of my favourite cities all time. It is now my favourite product. It’s as classic as Budapest and a all time winner!