BY OMOROVICZA

A gel cream to keep skin hydrated throughout day without leaving it shiny, tight, or dry. This Balancing Moisturiser provides long-lasting hydration without leaving the skin taut. It absorbs instantly and helps to regulate the production of sebum. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain polyethylene glycol, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic colors, or synthetic fragrances. Omorovicza's patented mineral delivery system, Hydro Mineral Transference™, ensures the absorption of these minerals by the epidermis and dermis in unprecedented levels. Gradually, the skin becomes smoother, suppler, and younger-looking as minerals reach its deeper layers. Key dermatological benefits of this enhanced delivery include: the support of natural collagen and elastin, a tighter lipid matrix to lock in hydration and protect skin from micro-damage, and improved antioxidant defense against free radicals. see more...

• Do you think that this product is worth the price?1 Answers
Beth H.
Pacific, MO
I love this moisturizer! Given the name, I expected it to lack some moisture, and I tend to be normal to dry, generally needing something that packs a hydrating punch. I received a travel size of this in a discovery set and thought, hey, might as well try it. Consider me blown over! Although it is very light weight, it is truly deeply hydrating and calming. I am able to use this in the dead of winter, and over a facial oil at night, I need nothing else to keep my skin it optimal condition. This leaves you with a matte feel, but a glowing finish. Definitely worth the cost, I have since purchased a full size. On that note, a very small amount is needed, and I suspect this will last me 3 times as long as other products of the same quantity.
Karen A.
Have you ever received a beauty box with a luxe product in it and thought, "Crap, crap, crap...what if I suddenly start feeling like I need ÂŁ80 moisturiser?!"  Look Fantastic did that to me with this moisturiser.  A small pump does the job and it goes on like a treat.  It has a light, pleasant scent and does not pill.  4 stars instead of 5 because it's on the pricey end of things, but if you're able to afford it, definitely try it.  You won't be disappointed!
Tina-Marie D.
Oh I love this moisturizer.  I received a generous sized sample (more of a mini really) in a lookfantastic box and loved it so much I splurged on the full size.  The pump dispenses the perfect amount so there is no waste.  I don't use this as a regular moisturizer though -- it is a bit too light to keep my skin hydrated throughout a full day.  I either mix a bit of this with my foundation for sheer coverage,  or as the last step in my makeup routine by dabbing it on with a beauty blender over my foundation.   It sets my foundation and leaves it dewy and fresh looking all day.  Just wish I could pronounce it...
Keana S.
My favorite moisturizer! This smells like lavender and works perfectly on my sensitive, combination skin. I haven't had any breakouts with this and my skin looks so fresh and dewy without leaving it oily. I use this under powder and at night- I will use every last drop!
Justine A.
2061 reviews
This is such a wonderful moisturizer. It is lightweight but moisturizes well. It has a nice smell too. I received a travel size in a gift set. I will definitely buy the fullsize soon.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This has to be one of my favorite luxury skincare brands ever! This and the queen of Hungary mist are absolutely amazing! Ideal for oily and combination skin, this cooling gel-cream helps to regulate the production of sebum to avoid shine. It provides perfectly calibrated long-lasting hydration though it absorbs instantly. It also blurs the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles. RESULTS :
Controls shine, Reduces blemishes, Blurs lines & wrinkles. GREAT FOR : Oily skin, Blemish prone, and Large pores! I would highly recommend this moisturizer to anyone with oily to combination skin type.
Diana S.
Grovetown, GA
I love the way this moisturiser makes my skin feel, I also love the effects after using it for a month. I’ve noticed an improvement with my t zone being less oily. It’s like all of Omorovicza’s products and worth the splurge. I will continue to use this product.
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
I recently received this moisturiser in a beauty box and i have used it ever since! My skin is very dry at the moment and I feel like this product does a good job of moisturising it. This product is also perfect to use under makeup. It sinks fast into the skin and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling afterwards. It also helped to calm the redness in my skin. This product is quite pricy but I think it's worth a try!
Eleonora S.
I absolutely love this product, first time purchasing it, it hydrates my skin but doesn’t make it oily throughout the day, it smells amazingly And is not very thick, skin absorbs quickly and if you can splurge a bit, buy it, worth the money
Kitija S.
I love it, definately worth the that money, I like that it's very hydrating my skin, it's very soft and smooth, I got mine inside the beauty box, but  soon I will finnish this bootle, I will purchase other one. I recommend this, moisturiser, it is expencive one but it worth the money1
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Do you think that this product is worth the price?

Sephora