Omorovicza Balancing Moisturiser 1.7 oz

by Omorovicza

A gel cream to keep skin hydrated throughout day without leaving it shiny, tight, or dry. This Balancing Moisturiser provides long-lasting hydration without leaving the skin taut. It absorbs instantly and helps to regulate the production of sebum. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain polyethylene glycol, petrochemicals, silicones, synthetic colors, or synthetic fragrances.Omorovicza’s patented mineral delivery system, Hydro Mineral Transference™, ensures the absorption of these minerals by the epidermis and dermis in unprecedented levels. Gradually, the skin becomes smoother, suppler, and younger-looking as minerals reach its deeper layers. Key dermatological benefits of this enhanced delivery include: the support of natural collagen and elastin, a tighter lipid matrix to lock in hydration and protect skin from micro-damage, and improved antioxidant defense against free radicals.

Is this worth it? I’m Hungarian and love that this is from Budapest but I’ve read mixed reviews. I have redness and combo skin.
Do you think that this product is worth the price?
Does it help acne and/or oily skin at all?
Start your review of Omorovicza Balancing Moisturiser 1.7 oz!
Emily G.
San Diego, CA
Omorovicza Balancing Moisturiser 1.7 oz uploaded by Emily G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I absolutely LOVE this brand! The moisturizer is lightweight and a little greasy, but the greasiness goes away after awhile and you are left with the perfect day moisturizer! If you like this, try their Cleansing Balm! This line is magic!
Ashley S.
Vista
Purchased at: SkinStore.com
I received this moisturizer as part of a skincare advent calendar. It smells like an essential oil bomb exploded which is good but a little strong. Also, it's supposed to be balancing, but it leaves my combination skin feeling really oily. I wouldn't pay full price for this product, as I think there's better stuff out there for less.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
Omorovicza Balancing Moisturiser 1.7 oz uploaded by Amber M.
This has to be one of my favorite luxury skincare brands ever! This and the queen of Hungary mist are absolutely amazing! Ideal for oily and combination skin, this cooling gel-cream helps to regulate the production of sebum to avoid shine. It provides perfectly calibrated long-lasting hydration though it absorbs instantly. It also blurs the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles. RESULTS : Controls shine, Reduces blemishes, Blurs lines & wrinkles. GREAT FOR : Oily skin, Blemish prone, and Large pores! I would highly recommend this moisturizer to anyone with oily to combination skin type.
Justine A.
3,045 reviews
This is such a wonderful moisturizer. It is lightweight but moisturizes well. It has a nice smell too. I received a travel size in a gift set. I will definitely buy the fullsize soon.
Beth G.
Pacific, MO
I love this moisturizer! Given the name, I expected it to lack some moisture, and I tend to be normal to dry, generally needing something that packs a hydrating punch. I received a travel size of this in a discovery set and thought, hey, might as well try it. Consider me blown over! Although it is very light weight, it is truly deeply hydrating and calming. I am able to use this in the dead of winter, and over a facial oil at night, I need nothing else to keep my skin it optimal condition. This leaves you with a matte feel, but a glowing finish. Definitely worth the cost, I have since purchased a full size. On that note, a very small amount is needed, and I suspect this will last me 3 times as long as other products of the same quantity.
Esther K.
The smell blew me away .. not in  a good way either!  I don't know what it balanced as my dry AF skin came back oily by the end of the day!  I prefer Laneige over this.  I can't even begin to think who this would be good for either ... So the bottle is just resting in a drawer collecting dust.  I don't even want to give this another shot either
Ana S.
Los Angeles, CA
Balancing moisturizer great for combination skin lightweight and really helps keeps you moisturized
Julie S.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells like walking into an expensive spa. Slightly herbal wirth a touch of ocean air. Kind of reminds me of SEA products which I also love. It sinks into skin really quickly. I bought this as part of a set and sadly dont think I will be repurchasing it at full price but if you ever see this on sale, you should grab it. I wish I had a backup. It doesnt leave my skin greasy and I dont need a primer over it for low makeup days.
Ksenia V.
Bensalem
I can say that I like this moisturizer. I received as a gift. This product does not cost $140. Nothing special for this price.
Hanna S.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love omorovicza but this product just doesn’t do anything for me. I also have dry/sensitive skin so it may just not be for me.