BY BVLGARI

Megan G.
Lillington, NC
My all-time Favorite scent for the spring and summer!! I do a complete switch for fall/winter! This is light and sexy! I always get complimented when I wear this. Scent lasts longer than many other perfumes I have tried in the past. I have been wearing this for several years now!
Angelica N.
Methuen, MA
I've been wearing this scent on and off for at about 5-6 years. It not overly floral to me but instead something fresh that has the slightest citrus note. Idk how to really explain this scent because it's so unique but it reminds me of fresh water and petals from a spa resort.
Amanda F.
I absolutely love this sent. It so classic and definitely gets peoples attention. When people stop to ask you what your wearing then your wearing. Thats when your wearing the right sent.
Genita K.
When I wear this scent I receive many compliments. I like that it's a clean and not overpowering scent for my sensitive nose. Only one or two squirts last all day for me.
Emily E.
I don't know what's in this, but it does smell nice. Fancy. It's nice & I like it pretty well.
They have few others I like, but I don't remember which one is wihich.....
🥀
Smell great. I got this a gift and I would definitely repurchase when I'm done with it. The smell is great
Amdie Del V C.
The smel of this fragance its ok, but its not for me, i think it is for persons who loves sweet parfums.
Bri D.
AMAZING scent! Words cannot describe how beautiful this perfume smells on someone! When you walk in the room people will gravitate towards you just to get a whiff of your perfume!
Shawn K.
Dacula, Ga
Oh my oh my I love this perfume to the moon and back fresh and sexy I get tons of compliments when I walk past anyone it is a must have .😍
Farnaz G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Beautiful smell. It's chick and Very fresh. Love it and it is always in my perfume collection. Very soft and a bit sweet.
Phyllis B.
Norfolk, VA
What type of fragrance is this?