BY BVLGARI

Vitality in a Bottle Eau Parfumee is a generous and elegant expression of personal indulgence that can be worn by both men and women. Frosted glass finishing and silver details reflect the precious nature of the vert (green tea). Fresh scent from the citrus/aromatic/floral olfactory family Perfect for anyone seeking an uplifting and pure fragrance Centered around Green Tea for a feeling of calm and well-being Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: This fragrance contains top notes of Coriander, Orange Blossom, Mandarin and Bergamot; heart notes of Jasmine, Lily and Bulgarian Rose; and base notes of Sandalwood, Amber, Musk and Green Tea. For Best Effect: Apply a small amount exactly where desired. Recommended spots include pulse points of neck, wrists and decollete. see more...

Brianna  T.
Brianna T.
Panama city, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually bought this for my sister as a present for Christmas, and tried it on. The fragrance lasted the entire day and on my clothes days later when I went to wash them. If you enjoy musk, strong smells with a hint of sweet you will love this fragrance.
Lydian V.
Lydian V.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bvlgari makes some of my favorite perfumes. I would recommend this one for spring or summer. It's a light floral fragrance that does not feel old. Even though it's not perfume it is pretty long lasting.
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I absolutely am in love with this scent, only one thing- it disappears like 10 minutes later! If I could find a version of this scent with staying power like a parfum. It kills me because I have a purse size of BVLGARI OMNIA, so I just put some on my wrist and the back of my ears. I digress.
Bri D.
Bri D.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume it smells amazing, has to be one of the best perfumes out there!