BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerBVLGARI
Omnia Coral Candy Shop Edition Eau de Toilette, 22-oz

Omnia Coral Candy Shop Edition Eau de Toilette, 2.2-oz.

by BVLGARI

Omnia Coral Eau de Toilette is a radiant fruity floral of tropical hibiscus and juicy pomegranate, reminiscent of summer, the sun, resplendent nature and far-off oceans. Inspired by the shimmering hues of precious red coral, Omnia Coral is a joyful fragrance that captures the essences of endless sunshine. For a limited time only, experience the Italian love and tradition for pasticceria with this absolutely chic and playful bonbon-like edition. A sweet and undeniable pleasure.

Top Notes: Green Sap, Grapefruit

Middle Notes: Iris Flower, Bulgarian Rosebud

Web ID: 8422840

Bottom Notes: Heliotrope, Solar Wood

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Omnia Coral Candy Shop Edition Eau de Toilette, 2.2-oz.!
Stephanie  S.
Cypress, TX
Omnia Coral Candy Shop Edition Eau de Toilette, 2.2-oz. uploaded by Stephanie  S.
Oh, but I do like this!!! It's bright and refreshing, sweet, but not sickening. I don't know exactly what I'm smelling, but whatever it is, it works. I don't get much of a floral scent, more of a citrus and berry mix. It's long lasting already, but when layered with B&BWs Pomegranate Body butter, it lasts all day and night and it makes the scent more fruity and playful.

Looking for your answer?