BY OMMEGANG BREWERY

LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I was so happy when Kansas City started carrying Ommegang beers!  Rare Vos Ale is a great example of their exceptional beers! I enjoyed this via draft.  It has beautiful copper color.  The aroma given off is of pear and floral with faint hint of clove.  It is spicy up front with a dry bitterness, light coriander, malt is biscuity and not very sweet, hint of toast, finish brings a bit of orange zest with floral hops. Aftertaste is quite clean with just a small lingering spice note.
Otter K.
Delicious representative of the Ommegang family -- beautiful copper colour with fine, concentrated bubbles and a lovely spicy fruit and caramel taste. Careful pouring will avoid overfoaming.and sediment clouding. As is usual for this style of Belgian, there is a decent amount of sediment that is perfectly fine to consume if you like, but I tend to leave that last little bit for use in bread-making.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This beer is great for sipping with food, it's an excellent example of a Belgian cafe beer. Ommegang is a nice brewery that set me down my beer-loving path, so I'm happy that they have done so well producing beers like this one.
Jordon E.
Ravena , NY
This is my husbands favorite beer with it being on the darker and heavier side, it is a great beer for a good price and is full of flavor, it pairs well with sausage and cheese. We buy this beer very frequently
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
I've only had a sip of this but it was beyond amazing!! Pricey but well worth it! One of if not the best drink I've ever had the pleasure to enjoy!! Try it and you will not be disappointed. Definitely a great buy
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
All I have to say is I expected more but it's still great. It just didn't taste add I would have thought
Maisie T.
Cohasset, MN
Its rare so I want it !! :) tricks up the sleeve ?! I'm okay with that ! Will be trying !
Breanna V.
Absolutely love Ommegang Brewery beers! Great flavor, and can be enjoyed cold or warm
amethyst r.
Jersey City, NJ
What does this taste like? Never saw this
Celeste R.
Heard about this from a friend family member Is it as good as it's put out to be?
Krista A.
Athens , PA
This looks delicious, is it a more bitter or sweet ale? Will it go down smoothly?