Omission Lager - 6 PK

by Omission

Omission Handcrafted Lager.
It isn't just what we took out, it's what we left in.
Here's to great beer for everyone. 21 and over that is.
Six 12 ounce bottles.
Estd. 1984.
Seal of quality.
Widmer Brothers®.
Portland Oregon.

Is this actually safe for celiacs to consume? Information online is conflicting.
I'm trying to find a good gluten free beer. How does this taste in comparison to other non gluten free beers? For reference, I was used to drinking kilt lifter before my celiac diagnosis. So I want something close to that. Thanks!
what's the tasting profile compare with a pure Czeck pilsner (commercial) like "Urquell" ..?
Start your review of Omission Lager - 6 PK!
Product Highlights
Normally gluten free beer sucks, but this stuff is great.in 1 review
2 years agoAsheville, NC
NOT SAFE FOR CELIACS!!! I repeat, if you are gluten free due to a medical necessity, this is NOT gluten free! It is gluten removed. The taste is fine, by being sick isn’t worth it. I don’t think they should be allowed to call themselves gluten free.
10 months agoHouston
Omission is one of the best tasting gluten free beers out in the market. I first discovered it at Red Robin and make it a point to always be my go to beer. It taste like regular gluten filled beer. I love it my all time favorite and a great alternate to ciders!!
a year ago
Omission Lager - 6 PK uploaded by Luzelly F.
I know many gluten intolerant or celiac folks struggle with beers that remove gluten after it’s brewed so I understand not everyone can have this. Luckily this is a beer I can have! It’s delicious and reminds me of any other larger I had pre-GF life. Will keep buying!
2 years agoDecatur
This beer is delicious! I've recently given up grains, but couldn't give up beer entirely! Beer would leave me quickly intoxicated and feeling gross, but O'Mission doesn't! It's delicious (not very hoppy, which is a good thing in my book!) My husband, who is not gluten free, and is from Europe, likes it, too!
a year ago
Omission is my go-to gluten-free beer that DOES NOT taste like a gluten-free beer. It tastes like a real, full-bodied, little bit tart beer with tons of good flavor. I recommend this beer to every person who has cut gluten out of their diet! Drink with caution, though, they’ll get ya!!
a year agovan nuys
It was alright, this is just my honest opinion- I don’t love beer and I have celiac so I don’t have it to begin with, I have tried a few beers that are gf but haven’t tasted one I really loved but this one is alright! Clean tasting but still kind of malty? - I prefer cider!
2 years agoLargo, FL
I have been bartending for 12 years and let me tell ya. One of biggest sellers is this baby right here. I have heard nothing but good about this product. Give a try you might love it as well.
3 years agoNew York, NY
While I'm not Gluten-free entirely, I do have a lot of trouble drinking beer. On a hot summer day in the south, an ice cold beer always sounds perfect, but I can't always partake. I stumbled across Omission at a local restaurant in Nashville and was instantly in love with it. It doesn't leave me feeling heavy, bloated, and gross after a glass or two and it still tastes amazing. Since this discovery, I've been bringing it to every summer celebration I've attended.
2 years agoJacksonville , FL
I tried this beer over the weekend. We were BBQing and I wanted to drink a beer. This beer tasted like a beer. I prefer the dark beers and that's what this tastes like. I was able two drink two and a half before it started to upset my stomach. But it was great to know I can have a beer with dinner and not hurt after. It's a little pricey at $10 for a 6 pack but it's well worth it.
2 years agoMission, KS
I am not gluten-free but my close friend has Celiac so he brought this beer over one night. Out of all the gluten-free beers I've tried, this is by far the best. It manages to actually taste like beer and also have the crisp and refreshing aspect as well. I've actually bought it since then just because it's a damn good beer!