BY OMISSION

Omission Handcrafted Lager.
It isn't just what we took out, it's what we left in.
Here's to great beer for everyone. 21 and over that is.
Six 12 ounce bottles.

• what's the tasting profile compare with a pure Czeck pilsner (com...1 Answers
  • "Normally gluten free beer sucks, but this stuff is great." in 1 review
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
As with many gluten free things, this is not the tastiest beer on the market. However, my main issue is that this is marketed towards the GF crowd but this is NOT GLUTEN FREE. It is "gluten removed". meaning that it was still made with gluten containing ingredients and still contains some level of gluten. Not safe for celiacs or serious allergies!!
Mandy G.
Dallas
NOT SAFE FOR CELIACS!!! I repeat, if you are gluten free due to a medical necessity, this is NOT gluten free! It is gluten removed. The taste is fine, by being sick isn’t worth it. I don’t think they should be allowed to call themselves gluten free.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried this beer over the weekend. We were BBQing and I wanted to drink a beer. This beer tasted like a beer. I prefer the dark beers and that's what this tastes like. I was able two drink two and a half before it started to upset my stomach. But it was great to know I can have a beer with dinner and not hurt after. It's a little pricey at $10 for a 6 pack but it's well worth it.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
I am not gluten-free but my close friend has Celiac so he brought this beer over one night. Out of all the gluten-free beers I've tried, this is by far the best. It manages to actually taste like beer and also have the crisp and refreshing aspect as well. I've actually bought it since then just because it's a damn good beer!
Cassandra N.
Raleigh, NC
Omission is one of the best gluten-free beers I've tried. Regular beer makes me feel bloated and sick so my options are gluten-free beer and hard cider. There aren't many places that carry gluten-free beer in the menu however I was introduced to Omission at my fave oyster bar and then was happy to find it in my local grocery store. Omission is nice and smooth and not bitter. Definitely my fave!
Jennifer H.
Decatur
This beer is delicious! I've recently given up grains, but couldn't give up beer entirely! Beer would leave me quickly intoxicated and feeling gross, but O'Mission doesn't! It's delicious (not very hoppy, which is a good thing in my book!) My husband, who is not gluten free, and is from Europe, likes it, too!
Paige C.
Largo, FL
I have been bartending for 12 years and let me tell ya. One of biggest sellers is this baby right here. I have heard nothing but good about this product. Give a try you might love it as well.
Autumn H.
New york, NY
While I'm not Gluten-free entirely, I do have a lot of trouble drinking beer. On a hot summer day in the south, an ice cold beer always sounds perfect, but I can't always partake. I stumbled across Omission at a local restaurant in Nashville and was instantly in love with it. It doesn't leave me feeling heavy, bloated, and gross after a glass or two and it still tastes amazing. Since this discovery, I've been bringing it to every summer celebration I've attended.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
This was the first gluten-free beer that actually tastes like beer! I absolutely love it, and love their online presence. However, they do warn you it's crafted to remove gluten, so you do have to be cautious if you have Celiac Disease, like myself. I have never had any reactions to this (other than typical alcohol reactions).
Sara O.
New york, NY
Finally a gluten-free lager that ACTUALLY tastes like beer!!! As a celiac sufferer, I find Omission is my most frequent go-to, especially when it's hot out and I need something refreshing. : )
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
I'm trying to find a good gluten free beer. How does this taste in comparison to other non gluten free beers? For reference, I was used to drinking kilt lifter before my celiac diagnosis. So I want something close to that. Thanks!
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
what's the tasting profile compare with a pure Czeck pilsner (commercial) like "Urquell" ..?
Lindsey S.
Is this actually safe for celiacs to consume? Information online is conflicting.