BY OMGPOP

Play the Free version of Draw Something, the most popular social drawing and guessing game in the App Store with over 7 billion drawings created! Experience for yourself the laugh-out-loud game your friends are raving about! _________________________________ PRAISE FOR DRAW SOMETHING FREE “Keeps me entertained for hours.” - Jspronk “Awesome!!! My New Addiction" - Paul B "BEST GAME IN IPHONE HISTORY" - Brian R FEATURES: -Play with Your Friends on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! Challenge friends on Facebook or Twitter, or be automatically partnered with new gaming buddies. -No Drawing Skills Required! Stick figures and a sense of humor are welcome! Just wiggle you finger to create a doodle masterpiece! -Color Craze - Over 50 Vibrant Colors! Turn simple doodles into rich masterpieces with color packs. -Turn-based Gameplay Perfect for gamers-on-the-go! Take turns drawing and guessing at your own pace. -Leaderboard Rally back and forth with friends for the most “Turns.” -Bombs Stumped by a difficult word? Exchange it for a new one by exploding it with a bomb. -Push Notifications Be alerted when it’s your turn to draw or guess. If you like Draw Something, try other games by OMGPOP! Boom Friends - The explosively addictive puzzle game! Puppy World - Raise adorable puppies in The Cutest Game in the Universe! Become a fan! Get exclusive rewards and stay up to date on our latest news. Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/playdrawsomething Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. Collection and use of personal data are subject to Zynga's Privacy Policy. Both policies areavailable in the Application License Agreement below as well as at www.zynga.com. Social Networking Service terms may also apply. see more...

OMGPOP Draw Something Free
  • "It's a pretty fun game but I would definitely recommend playing it on a tablet though." in 5 reviews
Alivia L.
Normal, IL
So fun and addictive!! Not as fun if you don't have as many friends to play with, however
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
karissa C.
Lol I like this game, it's fun. but got lame after a while. Now i do not even play it
Flora Z.
Like playing this game with my other half when he is away at work or on the job site.
Taylor S.
Such a fun game to play with friends, can play forever and never get bored,
Zeph B.
BEST. TIME WASTER. EVER.
Okay, so maybe it's just because I'm an artist and I always loved pictonary and stuff as a kid, but this game is seriously fun as all heck and addicting as well. The only annoying part is when people draw inappropriate things instead of what they should be drawing, or when people get frustrated and write out the clue.
justine r.
Victoria , BC
I used to play this game a lot but I eventually got tired of it. The things I had to draw would repeat a lot so I would keep having to draw the same thing. It can be really fun though trying to guess what other people are drawing, and the things you have to draw can sometimes be pretty funny!
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
I used to play this with my fb friends. It was fun, but that was before.

It's probably still fun and all but I just got bored of it.
Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
Techie Expert Level 2
Love this game! Even if your friends don't play you can choose top players or random players to compete against.