BY OMGPOP

Play the Free version of Draw Something, the most popular social drawing and guessing game in the App Store with over 7 billion drawings created! Experience for yourself the laugh-out-loud game your friends are raving about! _________________________________ PRAISE FOR DRAW SOMETHING FREE “Keeps me entertained for hours.” - Jspronk “Awesome!!! My New Addiction" - Paul B "BEST GAME IN IPHONE HISTORY" - Brian R FEATURES: -Play with Your Friends on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! Challenge friends on Facebook or Twitter, or be automatically partnered with new gaming buddies. -No Drawing Skills Required! Stick figures and a sense of humor are welcome! Just wiggle you finger to create a doodle masterpiece! -Color Craze - Over 50 Vibrant Colors! Turn simple doodles into rich masterpieces with color packs. -Turn-based Gameplay Perfect for gamers-on-the-go! Take turns drawing and guessing at your own pace. -Leaderboard Rally back and forth with friends for the most “Turns.” -Bombs Stumped by a difficult word? Exchange it for a new one by exploding it with a bomb. -Push Notifications Be alerted when it’s your turn to draw or guess. If you like Draw Something, try other games by OMGPOP! Boom Friends - The explosively addictive puzzle game! Puppy World - Raise adorable puppies in The Cutest Game in the Universe! Become a fan! Get exclusive rewards and stay up to date on our latest news. Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/playdrawsomething Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. Collection and use of personal data are subject to Zynga's Privacy Policy. Both policies areavailable in the Application License Agreement below as well as at www.zynga.com. Social Networking Service terms may also apply. see more...

OMGPOP Draw Something Free
  • "It's a pretty fun game but I would definitely recommend playing it on a tablet though." in 5 reviews
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 1
I like how this was thing for a while and to be honest I still play this game lol. It gives me something to do sometimes! It's a free app and I would recommend playing this with friends. You can also be matched with other people.
Emma G.
I used to really like this game. I'm sure it's been updated since I've played it last ,but I quit playing because I would get the same thing to draw over and over.
Elizabeth K.
Raleigh, NC
My mom loves this game and is always getting someone in the family to play it with her. It's a really fun game. It's basically pictionary in an app. You can have several games going at once. You can customize your drawing utensils and buy hundreds of new colors to draw with. It's a pretty fun game though it has lost its popularity in the last few years.
Emily V.
Techie Expert Level 1
I really liked this game. I just thought it was too slow and didn't work as well as it should. I still play the free version of draw something - it's a fun thing to do to pass the time. I'd recommend it if you're interested in art or drawing.... or just bored out of your mind!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Gosh, I had completely forgotten about this game. I use to play it all the time when it first came out. It is very fun and addicting when playing with friends. I may have to download onto my new phone since I have a stylist with it
Brianne S.
Saint johns , FL
I used to really enjoy this game, and I'm sure it's been updated since I've played, but I quit playing because I would get the same games over and over. Maybe I'll go back to it one day, if I see that my friends are playing as well.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
This game is a lot of fun to play on your spare time. It's like charades but with drawing. It's really easy to use, you can unlock different colors. Very rarely do you get repeat words. Great for kids and adults!
Tiffany B.
This game used to be so much fun. Me and my friends used to spend so much time on there trying to continue our winning streaks. I haven't used it in a very long time though.
ari k.
Mcdonough, GA
I haven't played this in a while, but its super fun. My and my friends really enjoyed this game and it brings out you inner creative self. It's also a great time passer
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Great game to okay with friends. I don't feel like I have to be too creative for them to guess the drawing. it usually has some minor glitches but still worth playing!