Specialty: Corn Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Peanut Free, Salt Free, Starch Free, Sugar Free, Tree Nut Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free

Specialty Diets: Gluten Free , Sugar Free

Is this vitamin good for my nails and hair?
Start your review of Omega3 Fish Oil!
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
Yeah fish oil is great it really is but it upsets my stomach something terrible so I can’t take it especially not on the regular.
Amanda R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
There is no aftertaste!! And for me that’s the most important thing when looking for fish oil.
Sami U.
Irving, TX
This is so healthy for heart Nd it is so easy to eat . Feels so relaxed and product is good
Sylvia G.
Emporia, KS
Liked how small the vitamin was. There was no weird scent or taste to it. Overall it did was it was supposed to
Kelsey C.
Bayonne, NJ
I was never really a big fan of fish oil pills in general but this was among the best I’ve ever tried. Didn’t leave a bad aftertaste in my mouth like some others. I would take these again.
bonnie F.
Belfair, WA
I gave this to my husband to take for blood pressure. When he went in for his BP check, it had helped so much and was down to normal range
Sarah B.
Zanesville, OH
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
Great vitamins. Doesn't have a fishy aftertaste. Does what it's supposed to do. Would reccomend to anyone.
Jocelyn P.
Blountsville, AL
This product is awesome. First off with other fish oil pills I would burp and taste the fish. Ew. I hate fish soooo yeah. When I received the items to review I was like gross I don’t wanna try it. But I tried it and I’m so glad I did because this one actually is good and doesn’t give me fish breath!
Stacy B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My boyfriend took this from my Influenster box and loved it! I’m not much of a fish oil person because it grosses me out, but he was a super huge fan. He even bought more after his sample was done. He said it was great because there wasn’t a lot of fish burp. I think it claims to be no fish burp, but he had some and said it was a lot less than other brands. He was a big fan.
Paxton  K.
Harbor Beach, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These worked great! I replaced usual fish oils with this. I thought they work effectively. I will definitely continue to have these.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...