BY OMEGA #25 in Juicers

The Omega VRT330 vertical juicer a unique design allows items as firm as carrots and as fine as wheatgrass to be juiced efficiently in the same machine. One Juicer for all your needs. Self feed, commercial approval. see more...

• Can you bring these camping?1 Answers
  • I know the questions supposed to be about the product but does an...2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Ana M.
San diego, Ca
I love my omega. It's quiet and even though its a slow juicer it's quick
Enough for me. It's easy to clean and love that its quiet. I have a green
juice every morning and love the fact that I can make it without waking
The whole house up!!!
Andrea T.
Fontana, CA
Because of its vertical design it's not wasting any space on my counter top, not only is it compact its super silent and very strong no veggie gaming. haven't had any complications but if I come across any it comes with a 10 year+ warranty. Best of all you have different colors to pick from, I have a red one and love it!
Sabrina B.
My boyfriend and I love our omega. It's perfect and even though it's slow, it gets the job done with little disturbance to the rest of the house!:)
Bob L.
Works super well, I never buy store bought orange juice anymore because this tastes so much better! It's quick and fast!
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I love my juicer and it makes several fruits taste amazing to drink. They are a messy clean up but that is all.
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
Foodie Expert
Best purchase ever!!! i love my green juice a few days a week and this makes it possible.
Maya T.
Amazing product! Love my juicer. Keeps you healthy and it's not very loud. You can make some good stuff with this product
Sabrina B.
I know the questions supposed to be about the product but does anyone have a good "green juice" recipe I could try?!
Bob L.
Can you bring these camping?