BY OMEGA #3 in Juicers

The Omega VRT350 vertical juicer a unique design allows items as firm as carrots and as fine as wheatgrass to be juiced efficiently in the same machine. Features: One Juicer for all your needs. Self feed, commercial approval. Low RPMs= 72 hr. juice preservation 10yr warranty see more...

• Is this products any good ?2 Answers
  • How well does this work? Do you have a lot of waste? 2 Answers
  • No you don't have to slice the fruit up to make it work y...3 Answers
Tai J.
This juicer is a beautiful thing. I saw it at Macy's when my mother bought the Omega 8006 juicer. This is definitely more my style. Compared to the 8006 it is more compact, light weight, and the silver matches my décor. Now that the aesthetics are out of the way lets get to the important stuff. This is masticating juicer (no sharp blades), it produces high quality juice without the loss of nutrition that happens with some of the high speed juicers. Also when it is working it is very quiet which is a major plus for me. It is a little expensive, however, it comes with a 10 year warranty. Omega juicers have an excellent reputation and one day this little darling will be mine.
Karen H.
Shelbyville, TX
My brother has this and I used it and loved it. I want one bad! It is easy to use, a breeze to clean ,and produces the best juice. High quality product!
Victoria C.
Fitchburg, WI
Eh usado unos similares a este que son un poco mas accesibles al bolsillo. Pero aun así creo k todos son perfectos para los batidos.
Happy P.
GOOSE CREEK, SC
Don't own a juicer, but am looking for a good one to purchase. Looks like this one might be a winner.
Kim G.
Love this juicer. I have had one for a year now and the blade seems just as sharp as when I bought it.
Michaela D.
Pike road, AL
I've never used this but I've been wanting to try it bc I drink smoothies all day
Bobbie L.
Laurinburg , NC
I love this juicer, I've had one about a year and wouldn't use anything else
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
I love this. Mine lasted me quite a few years till my dad decided to borrow it and kept it haha. It worked really well because the blades are sharp. It was a good buy and better than the other ones very affordable for the quality so i recommend to fruit and smoothie lovers!
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
This one is so much easier to use than he one that goes sideways. Just put what you want to juice on top and let gravity and the juicer do the work. Lots.of little parts.to clean but worth it for the juice!
Maya S.
This juicer is a staple in my kitchen !!! It is so compact but works amazing ! Ive never had issues with it and i find that compared to my other juicers this one produces more juice!
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Do you have to slice fruit before juicing? Is it easy to clean?
Bobbie L.
Laurinburg , NC
I received mine as a gift where can I purchase another one for a gift... I can't find one in my area
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
No you don't have to slice the fruit up to make it work your drinks will come out a lot smoothr and healthier you will love it
Taryn J.
Cheyenne, OK
How well does this work? Do you have a lot of waste?
Serena C.
Babson Park, FL
Is this products any good ?