Omega Roll 'n Clean Litter Box - Pewter uploaded by Deprina G.

BY OMEGA #10 in Litter Boxes

Cleaning the litter box is not high on the list of favorite chores. But this roll 'n' clean litter box with its removable litter tray requires only periodic cleaning and makes that quick and easy. Why not give your cat more comfort and privacy and make less work for you? Tray also comes with a self-cleaning feature. see more...

Deprina G.
Deprina G.
Bay Shore, NY
Pet Lover Expert
I have 2 cats Crank and Star. this litter box is the only one you should ever own!. flat out. you really do spin it to clean it and just add litter when you need to. I do a full clean out maybe 1 time a week/week and a half. I hate when people can see a litter box when they walk in your home but this thing. my cats instantly attached to it. They walk in handle business and walk back out. we have had it for 4 years now through 4 cities and it is still in good shape!! it is way better than a flat tray out in the open.
Jennie E.
Jennie E.
Pet Lover Expert
This was an enormous waste of money, time, and effort. The construction and materials used are of poor quality so that the plastic tabs broke as well as the internal sifting drawer. Fell apart within one month of use. My friend also has the same litter box with the same issue (flimsy plastic pieces breaking) and just uses a normal scoop with it. Do not recommend.
katie f.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
I absolutely LOVE this litterbox! It has made my life so much easier, with four cats and four litter boxes, I love having the ability to save time by simply rolling the litterbox on its side and emptying the scoop which catches the messes. This not only saves on time and odors, but also on litter!
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I bought this after reading the rave reviews and was tired of buying the crystal boxes for my automatic litter boxes. I have two cats, and they both love this! I knock off one star because it's not as sturdy as I'd like.
Donna O.
Donna O.
Montgomery, IL
I have a male long hair cat and he loves this litter box and it's so easy to clean for me. The BEST box I've ever had and would highly recommend to for all the cat lovers out there and it's a great value.
Aninha S.
Aninha S.
Nossa linda essa caminha e uma fofura e bom para viajar eu quero arrasaram parabéns
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
I definitely recommend this box, it needs clumping litter for it to work best. As long as you keep up with cleaning it out, it stays nice. It does collect a little bit of litter dust but all in all this is the best litterbox I have ever used. You have to get used to rolling it over in a manner in which you do not put all the clean litter in the tray. It does take some practice and getting used to, make sure you don't over flow it with litter. I highly recommend this especially since it is really easy to clean. I take it outside, dump the litter into a garbage bag, and spray it down with the hose. Can't beat it.
Dorothy Y.
Dorothy Y.
San Gabriel, CA
As weird as it is to love a litter box, I am OBSESSED with this one. It is absolutely the best litter box I have ever used. Turning it makes it easy to get all the waste out (unlike dealing with a scoop that might break something) and it can use any clumping litter. I like that my cat has an enclosed box, as well, which minimizes tracking litter across the floor, as well as keeping the smell from taking over my apartment.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
This litterbox is truly the best. We bought one online, and were a little nervous to trouble shoot it. Our little guy quickly acclimated to it, and we have never had any issues. You tip it to the right, and the used litter stays on top. The excess liter falls back into the main portion. You don't have to get into the box to scoop it! That is the best part. You just pull the litter sifter out of the little compartment--and poof! Done! I will say it is a little timely to clean and to refill, but not touching your cat's poop or pee???? Priceless.
Erica T.
Erica T.
Pet Lover Expert
I am surprised by the high ratings for this box. I bought this litter box because of its purported ease in cleaning. However, after using its rolling function a few times, I realized the mess was not worth the ease. Since then, I've removed the shelf and use it as a standard litter box, cleaning it by removing the lid. Would not recommend to anyone looking for a shortcut in litter box cleaning.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Sumner, IL
Does it have a filter on top for smell?
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
How much space do you need for this type of box (especially to be able to roll it)? I keep my litter box in a pretty small half bath and I don't know if this will fit.
Bethany H.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Mount Perry, OH
Pet Lover Expert
How well does this get the poop out? Does it make a big mess? Does it take a lot room up