Omega Roll 'n Clean Litter Box - Pewter uploaded by Deprina G.

BY OMEGA #10 in Litter Boxes

Cleaning the litter box is not high on the list of favorite chores. But this roll 'n' clean litter box with its removable litter tray requires only periodic cleaning and makes that quick and easy. Why not give your cat more comfort and privacy and make less work for you? Tray also comes with a self-cleaning feature. see more...

Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
This litterbox is truly the best. We bought one online, and were a little nervous to trouble shoot it. Our little guy quickly acclimated to it, and we have never had any issues. You tip it to the right, and the used litter stays on top. The excess liter falls back into the main portion. You don't have to get into the box to scoop it! That is the best part. You just pull the litter sifter out of the little compartment--and poof! Done! I will say it is a little timely to clean and to refill, but not touching your cat's poop or pee???? Priceless.
Erica T.
Pet Lover Expert
I am surprised by the high ratings for this box. I bought this litter box because of its purported ease in cleaning. However, after using its rolling function a few times, I realized the mess was not worth the ease. Since then, I've removed the shelf and use it as a standard litter box, cleaning it by removing the lid. Would not recommend to anyone looking for a shortcut in litter box cleaning.
Kate A.
I agree with the negative reviews that the plastic clamps can be a little messed up, however it's never become an issue for me. The top is still secure. Sometimes I have to do some back up scooping but otherwise, this is one of the best inventions ever. I can "scoop" the litter box in less than a minute. I would definitely get the bigger size if you have more than one cat!
T.K. G.
Atlanta, GA
I loved this litter box. It was so easy to use. It was no fuss no mess. Simply roll and the clumped litter goes into the compartment for easy clean up. Unfortunately I had to give mine away because moved into a small apartment that it was too big for my tiny apartment. As soon as I get a bigger place I'm getting this litter box again. Hands down the best.
Ali J.
Tipp City, OH
The concept is nice in theory. It's definitely inventive. However I found the plastic to be a bit cheap. The internal piece doesn't stay in place well, and some poo sneaks through to the litter side. A clip holding the top in place broke after a few months as well.
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
This litter box is decent but the plastic parts start to wear down and it was too easy for my dog to get into. It doesn't hold very much litter but it did manage to keep most of the litter inside except for when you clean it.
Amanda D.
Swartz Creek, MI
I absolutely LOVE this litter box! I will never buy a bother type! It's simple to roll and cleaning is a breeze. Normally I will add a few scoops of litter after every roll. because you are rolling the box, you get darned near every bit, the box stays fresh smelling!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Really dislike this product. Like another reviewer said: it smears the. . .gunk...all over the walls, especially if it's not dry. Very hard to clean and more work than it's worth. Gave it a "D" instead of an "F" because if you take the top off it can still be used as a regular litter box.
Amanda C.
This is a great concept if it actually worked. It's very large and hard to clean. Litter would always fall out when I rolled it, leaving me a huge mess to clean up.
janis j.
Clementon, NJ
My cat has used tis product for many months. I love it but you do have to use ONLY the clumping litter. Makes cleaning the little box so easy.
Liz C.
Sumner, IL
Does it have a filter on top for smell?
Lexie M.
How much space do you need for this type of box (especially to be able to roll it)? I keep my litter box in a pretty small half bath and I don't know if this will fit.
Gabrielle B.
Is this worth buying?
Bethany H.
How does this work???
Danielle S.
Mount Perry, OH
Pet Lover Expert
How well does this get the poop out? Does it make a big mess? Does it take a lot room up