Omega Paw Products RA20 Self Cleaning Litter Box (Large) uploaded by Jayce F.Omega Paw Products RA20 Self Cleaning Litter Box (Large) uploaded by Marci J.

BY OMEGA #6 in Litter Boxes

Now you can roll with the changes. Taking care of your adorable kitty gets even easier with this omega paw self-cleaning litter box in green. Roll it to the right and back again for a self cleaning feature. Waste collects in the pullout tray for quick and easy removal. Requires less litter than a traditional litter box as only clumped waste is disposed of, leaving behind all the clean litter. Large enough for adult cats and multiple-cat homes. see more...

• Are these self cleaning boxes worth the hype and price? I have 2 ...3 Answers
  • This just seems too good to be true. Does it really work? I feel ...6 Answers
  • I have cats and I need a new litter box that holds the smell insi...2 Answers
Omega Paw Products RA20 Self Cleaning Litter Box (Large)
  • "My husband and myself always argued about who was going to clean the litter box out, and now that we have this, it's surprising how much of chore it always was to clean the box out...." in 2 reviews
  • "I just make sure to use my scooper to rake through the box before I roll (covering up anything that isn't covered and loosening anything that may be stuck to the bottom)." in 1 review
  • "gave it to a friend and it works well for her 1 cat." in 1 review
  • "The larger size is much better for full size cats then the original size and it holds a lot more litter. " in 1 review
  • "It's also heavy to tilt, and cat litter falls out. " in 1 review
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
I personally love this litter box. Have owned for about 6 years now. Its super easy. Just roll it to the side and the waste falls into the bin which you simply pull out and throw away. I then use a scooper to get any remaining pieces left over. To add liter, I fill the bin and pour it in (instead of removing the top). The only downfall is the pieces that connect the top and bottom. You need to make sure they are secure in place. They are made of plastic and could be used with a sturdier material.
HELI H.
HELI H.
I purchased this self cleaning litterbox for my kittens and meanwhile they were small it was ok but as the kittens got bigger this litter box did not work for them at all as the size is not very big. Also the self cleaning part where you have to turn the box to its side always left some mess and lots of dust that i rather not be breathing in. works ok for kittens but did not work very good for the cats as they grew.
Marian R.
Marian R.
Whittier, CA
I'm not the pooper scooper in the family but my husband loves the convenience of the tray especially with flushable litter. I feel like this box is quite large and bulky and the name is quite deceiving lol
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
I had such high hopes for this product. It worked great for about 2 weeks, then broke due to poor quality plastic. Sadly disappointed.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Delaware, OH
This product has major pluses & minuses.
On the good side, you don't have to get the litter and it's easy to empty with no scooping
On the bad side, it is sometimes messy. Sometimes when you roll it, the litter spills out the hole a little. If you have large clumps, they can also clog up the 'drawer' that collects the waste and when you pull it out, it spills out dirty litter when the clumps break. It is also a very large box. Keep in mind, that only about two thirds of the box's size is used for where the cat goes. The rest of the box is only where the litter is filtered when the box is rolled. This means you the box you need for your cat is much larger than normal. Our very large cat just fit in their largest box.
One other thing that I heard from a vet and from My Cat From Hell is that since you're rolling the box, the smell of the waste gets on the walls and ceiling inside the box which can deter some cats that sensitive to scent and means it's difficult to get really clean.
Although I loved the convenience, we'll stick to 'normal' boxes from now on.
Marci J.
Marci J.
How did I not find this any sooner?  I have to say I am not really a cat person but ended up with mine because my ex abandoned her.  I hate litter boxes and cleaning them out (gag).  I recently found this after losing everything in my apt after Harvey and BOY, am I happy.  I simply roll it over onto the roof and slowly roll it back - that's it.  All her mess is in the little bin which I simply pull out and empty in the garbage; this makes it especially fun to clean because now I don't have to smell anything or make a mess trying to scoop it out.

My only problem is that I really which I had maybe a door or a walkway like the Booda because now she flings the litter OUT of the box when she is covering her business - AND NOW I'M SWEEPING ALL THE TIME!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Pet Lover Expert
I've had one of these for about 6 years now. I cannot say enough how wonderful it's been to not have to scoop litter every day. This minimizes the time I have to inhale used litter smell and rarely do I have to scrape the bottom of the pan to get wet litter unstuck. I wish the large size was just a few inches longer and wider as my larger cat has troubles sometimes turning around. It would be nice to also gave a flap for the entrance. I keep a litter catcher mat outside the entrance and this all works nicely though.
Cat H.
Cat H.
Pet Lover Expert
 Absolutely love this thing! I did replace the actual hooks on it with C clamps because the hooks are a little hard for my hands to manipulate. But overall the box is really awesome. With two cats unlimited hand mobility scoops are sometimes hard.  So being able to roll over the box and have a do all the work is great! I will give it five stars if it wasn't for the hooks been hard to put the top on with. This replaced a littermade and I'm much happier with it
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
West Falls, NY
My family has quite a few cats and this is the main box that we use. I think it works great and cuts down on cleaning time. Clumps of litter do stick on the box though.To remedy that you can bang on the bottom of the box to break loose the clumps then finish dumping the box
Madison C.
Madison C.
Pet Lover Expert
I have four of these for each of my cats in various sizes. They're easy to roll but I have incidents where the "clean" litter fills the scoop. Also when I go to wash the litter boxes I've noticed rough patches that won't come off.
Hollie P.
Hollie P.
kennewick, WA
This just seems too good to be true. Does it really work? I feel like this could end up really messy.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Mantua , OH
Are these self cleaning boxes worth the hype and price? I have 2 cats. Would I need to buy one for each cat or is it big enough for the both of them?
Angela T.
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
So I was just wondering where I can get this and how much it costs? And does it really work?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Does this help to keep litter from flying? It is a serious issue in my house and I am looking for new cat litter boxes that help my cat from throwing it everywhere.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Greenwood, SC
I have cats and I need a new litter box that holds the smell inside of it. Does this litter box keeps the smell inside of it?