Omega Paw Products RA20 Self Cleaning Litter Box (Large) uploaded by Jayce F.Omega Paw Products RA20 Self Cleaning Litter Box (Large) uploaded by Marci J.

BY OMEGA #7 in Litter Boxes

Now you can roll with the changes. Taking care of your adorable kitty gets even easier with this omega paw self-cleaning litter box in green. Roll it to the right and back again for a self cleaning feature. Waste collects in the pullout tray for quick and easy removal. Requires less litter than a traditional litter box as only clumped waste is disposed of, leaving behind all the clean litter. Large enough for adult cats and multiple-cat homes. see more...

• Are these self cleaning boxes worth the hype and price? I have 2 ...3 Answers
  • This just seems too good to be true. Does it really work? I feel ...6 Answers
  • I have cats and I need a new litter box that holds the smell insi...2 Answers
Omega Paw Products RA20 Self Cleaning Litter Box (Large)
  • "My husband and myself always argued about who was going to clean the litter box out, and now that we have this, it's surprising how much of chore it always was to clean the box out...." in 2 reviews
  • "I just make sure to use my scooper to rake through the box before I roll (covering up anything that isn't covered and loosening anything that may be stuck to the bottom)." in 1 review
  • "gave it to a friend and it works well for her 1 cat." in 1 review
  • "The larger size is much better for full size cats then the original size and it holds a lot more litter. " in 1 review
  • "It's also heavy to tilt, and cat litter falls out. " in 1 review
Marci J.
Pet Lover Expert
How did I not find this any sooner?  I have to say I am not really a cat person but ended up with mine because my ex abandoned her.  I hate litter boxes and cleaning them out (gag).  I recently found this after losing everything in my apt after Harvey and BOY, am I happy.  I simply roll it over onto the roof and slowly roll it back - that's it.  All her mess is in the little bin which I simply pull out and empty in the garbage; this makes it especially fun to clean because now I don't have to smell anything or make a mess trying to scoop it out.

My only problem is that I really which I had maybe a door or a walkway like the Booda because now she flings the litter OUT of the box when she is covering her business - AND NOW I'M SWEEPING ALL THE TIME!
Farrah E.
Morgantown
Love this litter box it has been great but I hate that sometimes when I "roll" the box to its side the litter comes out. I have tried everything to stop this and it won't I still use it though because it's much better than the regular litter box I used to have.
Lora M.
Bought 2 of these! Hate scooping litter and am always bad at getting it done. This is so easy and convenient to use. Use it with flushable litter and your golden!!!
Nicole M.
Pet Lover Expert
I've had one of these for about 6 years now. I cannot say enough how wonderful it's been to not have to scoop litter every day. This minimizes the time I have to inhale used litter smell and rarely do I have to scrape the bottom of the pan to get wet litter unstuck. I wish the large size was just a few inches longer and wider as my larger cat has troubles sometimes turning around. It would be nice to also gave a flap for the entrance. I keep a litter catcher mat outside the entrance and this all works nicely though.
Cat H.
Pet Lover Expert
 Absolutely love this thing! I did replace the actual hooks on it with C clamps because the hooks are a little hard for my hands to manipulate. But overall the box is really awesome. With two cats unlimited hand mobility scoops are sometimes hard.  So being able to roll over the box and have a do all the work is great! I will give it five stars if it wasn't for the hooks been hard to put the top on with. This replaced a littermade and I'm much happier with it
Lauren W.
West Falls, NY
My family has quite a few cats and this is the main box that we use. I think it works great and cuts down on cleaning time. Clumps of litter do stick on the box though.To remedy that you can bang on the bottom of the box to break loose the clumps then finish dumping the box
Madison C.
Pet Lover Expert
I have four of these for each of my cats in various sizes. They're easy to roll but I have incidents where the "clean" litter fills the scoop. Also when I go to wash the litter boxes I've noticed rough patches that won't come off.
Connie D.
Rushford
I ordered a large got a small. Can't get it to work. I follow directions and pulled out the drawer it was empty. I got a bad deal as far as pricing also. Ebay bad deal.
tayen k.
Hollywood, CA
In theory, this litter box is genius. However it fails, practically.
Due to the design being dependent on the objects inside being isolated clumps, it does not work. There is no accounting for the 70% of the time that the litter sticks to the sides and bottom of the box. And because there is no allowance for a liner, one is left with a crusty, smelly container.
Moreover, because the bottom area is much smaller than the overall size of the box, because it needs to roll, it was much too small for my giant beasts.
It's a disappointment.
Stefanie P.
I personally love this litter box. Have owned for about 6 years now. Its super easy. Just roll it to the side and the waste falls into the bin which you simply pull out and throw away. I then use a scooper to get any remaining pieces left over. To add liter, I fill the bin and pour it in (instead of removing the top). The only downfall is the pieces that connect the top and bottom. You need to make sure they are secure in place. They are made of plastic and could be used with a sturdier material.
Hollie P.
Kennewick, WA
This just seems too good to be true. Does it really work? I feel like this could end up really messy.
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
So I was just wondering where I can get this and how much it costs? And does it really work?
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Are these self cleaning boxes worth the hype and price? I have 2 cats. Would I need to buy one for each cat or is it big enough for the both of them?
Niki M.
Rockford, MI
Did you find that this litter box was helpful at keeping in the smell?
Nichole B.
Greenwood, SC
I have cats and I need a new litter box that holds the smell inside of it. Does this litter box keeps the smell inside of it?