Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesOmega
Paw Products DOM55623 Hungry Pet Mat Dog

Omega Paw Products DOM55623 Hungry Pet Mat Dog

by Omega

Serve Your Pet in Style Refine your pet's dining experience with Omega Paw Hungry Pet Bone Food Mat. Designed to provide your pet a firm grip, the mat is made of non slip material. Raised outer edges of this mat lets your pet dine comfortably so spillage is reduced to a minimum. Your pet will feel cherished when invited to dine on this elegantly shaped mat. Omega Paw Hungry Pet Bone Food Mat Attractive design Spill resistant Strong gripA Closer Look: The mat is made of firm material to prevent your pet from slipping. Also contains elevated external ridges to control food spillage. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages Dimensions: 24.5 x 0.8 x 16 inches

Does this come in different sizes? I have a large dog and don't want it to be too small.
Can you find these in stores or only online?
I have a golden retriever and his water/food bowl is in a holder that is shaped like a bone. I was wondering if the bowl holder would fit inside of this mat. (He splashes water and food sometimes when he is excited.) Anyway, how big is this mat approximately?
Start your review of Omega Paw Products DOM55623 Hungry Pet Mat Dog!
Lane Y.
Prague, OK
Keeps all the food and water trapped inside. Mess free and easily cleaned. A definite buy.
Julia F.
San Antonio, TX
Best one I've bought so far!!! Very inexpensive and the lip the mat has keeps any spilt water from getting anywhere else!!! Love it
Autumn R.
Collinsville, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I actually use this for my cats because I needed a good size mat because they make such a big mess
Nicole Z.
N Billerica, MA
I have two for my dogs. Makes for and easy clean up. They are always splitting there water. Come in different colors for your decor too.
Glynna G.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My mom bought one of these for my Shih Tzu and I love it! It keeps good and water from getting all over the floor. It's easy to keep clean and is a great value for the money!
Marianettee R.
Item is very good for keeping food from flying all over the house and water from splashing on to the floors. Highly recommended for messy dogs/cats.
Nicole F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this. It keeps the feeding area clean. The mat itself is super easy to wash. Very cute design. Price point is great. I would recommend this!!!!
Lindsey T.
Naples, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These mats are a must have for my messy eaters and have saved my carpet. Also well priced and easy to clean.
Kaitlyn V.
These are great if you have a messy eater! My dog loves to pull his food out of his bowl so this is great to contain the mess and not get crumbs all over your floor!
Kayla N.
Connersville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog is a Saint Bernard and he is a very messy eater and drinker, but with this mat we don't have near the mess to clean up we just pick it up rinse it off and put it back!