BY OMEGA PAW

Cat owners are sure to appreciate the benefits of having the Paw Cleaning Litter Mat from Omega Paw. The litter mat is designed to remove litter that becomes lodged in cat's paws while angled louvers capture and hide the litter from view as cats walk across it. It is a clean and attractive solution to cat litter mess. see more...

Courtney B.
Walker, MI
This is the mat that my dad uses for his cat, and it does not really do anything. There is still cat litter all over our basement floor. It is definitely not big enough to cover enough space outside of the litter box for cats to wipe their feet. My cat isn't even big.
jessica d.
Kearny, NJ
I have one of these in front of my litter box- it works somewhat but my cats still get litter all over.
Krystal H.
Holts Summit, MO
My cats seem to get kitty litter everywhere, so even with the mat it doesn't help. Especially because they don't seem to want to walk on the mat so they jump over it.
Katie H.
Westland, MI
This mat sucks. I thought it would be a good space saving solution before but now I realize I need something that extends further out from the litter box. My kitties still get litter to the everywhere and what little it does clean off of their paws is very easily knocked off to the floor when they go back to use the litter box again later.
Danielle G.
Selwyn, ON
I have one of these in front of my cats litterbox. It really does catch a lot of litter as he comes out. It is always full of litter, and it is easy to dump the litter back in the box after since it is flexible. My cat use to run out fast and fling it across the room, so we ended up having to secure it under the litter box, which worked well!
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, ['', '', '']
Doesn't achieve what it's meant to at all. I got one and my cats used it to scrape off their paws, but in the process all the kitty litter just ended up getting flicked higher and father than it had ever traveled before.
Christine M.
These do help, but only if your cat doesn't leap and bound out of the box. Personally I prefer to put an area rug under the litterbox.