Omega Paw Itch Solution 8oz uploaded by Linda A.Omega Paw Itch Solution 8oz uploaded by Brittany J.

BY OMEGA

Omega paw solutions are formulated to help soothe skin, relieve itching, reduce symptoms, moisturize and protect your dog. see more...

Buy on Target
Sandra V.
This product really works it helps my puppy from scratching and pulling on his hair .awesome I would recommend this.
All the reviews on here look good. I will have to try this on my lab. She is always itching due to dry skin.
Brittany J.
This helped my pup so much with his itchy paw and skin. It calmed it down almost immediately. Love it.
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
My lab mix has very senstive skin and gets rashes often, this spray always calms down her rash. By the next day her rash will be almost gone. Not only that but it smells pleasant and it is safe if the pet lick it after application. The price is also very reasonable !
Linda A.
Columbia, MO
Mine is the for the body n dry skin for my dog Charlie Brown he's a 5yr dachsaund an it worked great it calmed down his itching an dry skin I'm buying it again I bought it at Target
Amanda G.
Baldwyn, MS
My dog used to lick his paws raw until I saw this product online and immediately had to buy! It has worked like a dream
Rebecca R.
Ok they stuff is awesome for mites or rashes because of the itchiness it causes this is a mild temporary relief
Alyssa L.
I haven't gotten this product but after reading the reviews I'm going too! Seems like a very effective product!
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
This was recommended to me by my vet because my furbaby has skin allergies. And it works so well. I would recommend it to anyone whose pet has problem with scratching or biting. It soothes and moisturizes the skin without drying the coat or being greasy. Wonderful product.
Mindy G.
Livermore Falls, ME
Hope this works just bought it so we will wait and see I feel so bad my baby boy hurts so bad I've tried everything no luck so far
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Pet Lover Expert
What exactly is this product used for?
Rachel H.
I use it for my dogs paws to keep them most and healthy.
Maria M.
So is this used when the dogs paws are dry?
Selena B.
Tacoma, WA
My dog is constantly licking her paws, so badly that they bleed. Does this stuff really work.
sharon h.