Omega One Betta Buffet Pellets Betta Food, .61 oz. () uploaded by Eryn S.

BY OMEGA ONE #5 in Aquarium Equipment

These pellets are made with fresh seafood and filled with proteins and omega fats that are important to your Betta's nutrition. The pellets keep your Betta's environment cleaner as they are not water-soluble. These Omega One Betta Buffet Pellets are an ideal mealtime solution for your Betta fish. The pellets are made with fresh seafood, and contain cold water marine proteins and fresh omega fats that are crucial to your Betta's health. The protein binder in the pellets is not water-soluble to offer a cleaner environment for your Betta. For bettas Made with fresh seafood for wholesome nutrition Cold water marine proteins and fresh omega fats are particularly beneficial for Bettas Protein binder is not water-soluble to maintain a cleaner environment Contains whole salmon, halibut, shrimp, wheat flour, wheat gluten, fresh kelp, astaxanthin, lecithin, L-ascorbyl-2-phosphate (source of vitamin C), natural and artificial colors, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, biotin, inositol, tocopherol (preservative) and ethoxyquin (preservative) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 42.0%, Crude Fat (min) 12.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 2.0%, Moisture (max) 8.5%, Ash (max) 8.0%, Phosphorus (min) 0.5% Available in a .61-oz jar see more...

Carla C.
Carla C.
Cocoa Beach, FL
We recently got a betta fish and we are so happy we chose this food. We feed him 3 pellets twice a day. Our betta loves it and eats it the moment we give it to him. This has everything our betta needs as far as nutrition and highly recommend this over flake food.
Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.
I've used this product in my Fish diet four years now and my beta seem to really enjoy it. It's in a really small size which I prefer so my beta don't choke on it. I would buy it again because it's a great product.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
My Betta fish loves these! my tips to anyone though is to only use a small amount of pellets though, because if you don't they sink to the bottom and cause really dirty water.
kimberly g.
kimberly g.
Salem, OR
Use this for both my bettas and they do just fine with it. I find I like these better because they're small some of the other brands and food pellets aren't as small and they have a harder time eating it because their mouths are so tiny
Haleigh S.
Haleigh S.
Ashland, KY
My better actually hates these. He won't touch them. Then they sink to the bottom and fog up the water. I guess this is what I get for buying the first better food that I saw. Waste of money.
Lissette C.
Lissette C.
These were recommended to us by an employee at our local pet store when we got swept into the beta fish hype. We got several fish and they all were fed and seemed to love this food.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
My betta loves these! So do my shrimp, actually. Either way, the ingredients are great, and my betta gobbles them up :)
Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Rochester, NY
My Betta always ate this food right away! He seemed to really love it! It's super cheap at Petsmart too!
jill g.
jill g.
Nashua, NH
Best food for my betta! I was using the Tettra brand and he harday ate or did much. I switched to this food and he loves it and builds bubble nests like crazy now! Happy fish
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
My betta loves these pellets, these are the only kind ive ever used after having them recommended to me. He's always excited when he sees me pick the container up. They're also small enough that he can have 3 or 4 a day.