Omega Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar - 12 fl oz uploaded by Ashley M.

BY OMEGA NUTRITION

Omega's Certified-Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is made the "old fashioned" way, by allowing the natural fermentation process to occur to full-strength (5% acidity), without chemicals, additives, preservatives or water. Natural sediment is the true sign of raw, unfiltered vinegar, and naturally contains pectin, trace minerals, beneficial bacteria and enzymes making it one of the best medicinal foods available today. Apple Cider Vinegar has long been regarded as a versatile folk remedy due to its mineral content and ability to balance the body's acid/alkaline levels. Its crisp, zesty flavor makes salad dressings come alive. Made from certified organic apples, and prepared and packaged in a certified organic facility. Fermentation process produces 5% acetic acid. Benefits include: Naturally contains pectin, trace minerals, beneficial bacteria and enzymes making it one of the best medicinal foods available today. High mineral content and ability to balance the body's acid/alkaline levels. As an acid, it has antiseptic qualities that internally cleanses the digestive tract and externally disinfects skin wounds and abrasions. Natural pectin found in unfiltered apple cider vinegar supports healthy elimination and bowels. Phosphorus prevents the formation of putrefactive bacteria. Potassium regulates growth, hydrates cells, balances sodium and enables the proper performance of the nervous system. May help lower cholesterol. Anti-parasitic. Rich in phosphorus, magnesium and manganese and is also a good source of other minerals including zinc, iron and copper. Helps to remove calcium deposits from joints. see more...

Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
This is a great product to use for many things I use it for canning as well as to use like a shampoo after putting mayonnaise in your hair then rinse it out with this apple cider vinegar and put some conditions on it to take the smell out but your hair will feel 100% better and healthier.
Carrie G.
Wrightsville, GA
I enjoy making my own coleslaw and this product tastes great in mixture. Not to tart but just right.
Pat C.
I didn't use it to cook, I use in my skin. I made masks with that and work georgeous! Recommended
Fabiola L.
Muy bueno sirve para las ensaladas o en mezcla con otros productos como un producto de limpieza
Anita B.
Nantucket , MA
Apple cider vinegar has so many great uses and I love to wash or rinse my hair with it
Ashley M.
Toronto, ON
I don't actually use this product for any type of cooking or food prep. In fact I use it for the complete opposite. I've been using this product for the last month now on my skin, mainly my face. Since using this product I've notice a great deal less of any blemishes I would normally have on my skin as well as controlling the ones I do get. I am also seeing, very slowly, a change in the surface acne scars I have. I will keep using and monitoring my skin as I go but this will be a repurchase if the results keep the way they are.
Iva P.
Toronto, Ontario
It has a great zesty flavor, a great apple cider vinegar punch. I can always pick up this brand of ACV at my local health food store and I love the size and packaging. It's easy for pouring and I use it non stop on my salads. It's organic and has a great flavor, thumbs up from me!
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Really helps with digestion. I’ve been taking this to help keep me regular naturally, and it is great. Make sure to drink lots of water!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
I love apple cider vinegar . I take two teaspoons before every meal. The taste is really strong but it has great benefits .
Hailey C.
So many amazing uses for this product I love it and recommend it 100%. I put it in salads and even use it for some cleaning
Kayla M.
What do you like to use this for?
Tryrena D.
Fort Worth, TX
I have heard that a small amount of vinegar a day is a natural way to lower high blood pressure. Would this be something to try ?
Heather T.
How do people incorporate this into daily use? I tried to drink a small amount and it was horrible.
Angel B.
Brooklyn , NY
What are ideas to use this for?
Geisel M.
Que función tiene esto y como se usa?