BY OMEGA #64 in Cat Treats

These full bodied flavor cat treats agree with any cat's sophisticated taste. Cat owners can reward their cat often with these small, soft, and moist treats knowing they are not compromising their cat's health. see more...

grace G.
Douglas, MA
My cats love them!!! they will come running when they heard the bag open!! the cats enjoy them so much. I have a kitten and a older cat who loves them ! it's a little pricey but I would get them again!!! I rate this 10/10 !!!!!!
melanie a.
Flint, MI
My kitty loves these treats! I hope them in some of her toys and she will spend hours batting her toys around.
Cierra M.
My cats love these treats. We get them around the holidays as gifts. My aunts cat also likes them
Heather G.
Draper, VA
Very healthy, the cats love them and they come running as soon as i step outside with the bag
Shelby B.
Orlando
Love the packaging!!!The treats are moist and my kitty thinks they are quite tasty!
Kimberly y.
Hammond, IN
My cats really seem to like these treats and i think they are at a very good price
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
My cat lives these treats so then must be good. But than again, he eats my bra straps. I like that these are a soft, moist cat treat. The packaging is classy, just like my cat. He wears a bow tie. 😻
Kinekia T.
My cat really loves these treats. She goes crazy running around whenever she the bag being opened... I would definitely buy this product.
Stacey H.
baton rouge, Louisiana
My cats absolutely loves these cat treats! they meow and come running when I shake the back and say treats! they are also very healthy.
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
Snickers really enjoys these treats! I bought them because of the name lol I'm glad she likes them
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Has anyone used these?
floribeth l.
Is this really good for pets? I wanna tried