Omega M·A·C Eye Shadow uploaded by Haben A.

BY OMEGA

• Que tan buena es la pigmentación de esta sombra?1 Answers
  • Is this the same pigmentation from macs regular shadows?3 Answers
  • Never really used MAC makeup but I have heard many great things abo...2 Answers
gabriela e.
gabriela e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omega is a beautiful shade that could be used as crease color, blending shade and even to fill in your eye brows. It is very easy to blend and the color is unique. When you first see it you may wonder if you really need it and the answer is yes! This shadow is probably not like anything else you own and it serves many different purposes. You will be repurchasing this one pretty fast
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Halethorpe, MD
Review for: Small Eye Shadow Lucky Green 1.5 g
I love Mac shadows and this is no exception. Im not usually a fan of blues but I like to use this with MacFix + to use as a top liner. Don't shy away if you have brown eyes because using this as a liner makes your brown eyes POP!

Mac can be controversial due to its parent company not being cruelty free but their makeup is top notch.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
MAC eyeshadow is the best eyeshadow in the entire universe my favorite colors are the black or dark brown, but it stays on well and doesn't seem to smear!!! Awesome eyeshadow!!!!
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Winter Park, FL
I usually don't do blue eyeshadow. but this color is great! i use it as a liner a lot. it is also extremely blendable so you don't have to do a crazy bold look you can blend it with more subtle colors to give a nice wash. overall its a great quality shadow and with a color like blue its best to invest in a high quality shadow so you don't end up looking like you came straight out of the 80s. great color payoff and easy to work with! A must in my makeup kit for girls night out!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Corpus Christi, TX
I like almost every MAC shadow I have ever purchased. A few have been misses but for the most part they are great eyeshadows, I just wish they would go cruelty-free! Then they would be 5 star!
Yulimar P.
Yulimar P.
Son bastante pigmentadas y duran muchísimo. El lado negativo es el precio, me parece algo caro a comparación de otras marcas que también venden productos de calidad por un costo menor.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Small Eye Shadow Lucky Green 1.5 g
I use this color for my blonde clients brow color it's natural I use to work there and this is what I would use
ramirezkarina
ramirezkarina
Review for: Small Eye Shadow Lucky Green 1.5 g
Muy buenas sombras, pinmentan muy bien, marca muy reconocida y como no si son buenisimas.
Stacii V.
Stacii V.
Wooster, OH
Review for: Small Eye Shadow Lucky Green 1.5 g
Love love love these eye shadows. Easy to take with you in your bag in case you need a touch up. Would highly recommend!
Lynwood , CA
Never really used MAC makeup but I have heard many great things about it. I definitely would love to try it sometime
Macy C.
Macy C.
Mason city, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this the same pigmentation from macs regular shadows?
cathina G.
cathina G.
Orlando, FL
I wonder are this eyeshadow good os it really nice
Lynwood , CA
Paola R.
Paola R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Que tan buena es la pigmentación de esta sombra?