BY OMEGA

Multiple Uses: Vegetable Juicer. Fruit Juicer. Wheatgrass Juicer. Pasta Extruder. Nut Butters. Frozen Desserts. Baby Foods. Mincing / Chopping: The new Omega Juicer 8003 is Omega's newest model to replace the older 8002 and 8001 models. The Omega 8003 utilizes a Patented Two-Stage System for even greater efficiency than than previous single gear juicer models. This single gear, masticating juice extractor is an appliance that will serve all of your juicing needs and much more. This unit is a "multiple use" appliance that actually does all of its uses very well. Most appliances built for more than one use tend to compromise one task or another. But the Omega Model 8003 Nutrition Center excels at all of its functions. This single gear machine turns at a slow 80 RPM's to ensure that nothing is lost through heated elements in your juice. This low speed also helps the Omega 8003 foam far less than a double gear style juicer. Very quiet 1/3 HP motor. Gear runs at 2 HP with gear reduction. Heavy duty polycarbonate and melamine construction. Low speed - 80 RPM. Easy to clean. 10 year warranty: Specifications: Height 11 1/4" (Assembled). Width 7 inches. Weight 15 lbs. Length 15 3/8" (Assembled). see more...

Katy A.
Doral, FL
I just got this juicer after having only used centrifugal juicers. Actually did own a champion years ago, that I'd almost forgotten about. This does a better job if you are considering one of those and the construction is equivalent. I did a fair amount of reading and made my purchase based partly on price. After having used it several times to juice carrots/apples/cabbage, I can say it does a fair job. Cleanup is quite easy (easier than the screen on centrifugal). Issues - juice volume is not what I expected. There are longer auger juicers that reviews indicated did a better job (just they were another $50). I considered the vertical auger (omega 330 and hurom) and now wish I'd spent more for them. My biggest complaint about this is the small chute (although typical for these - green star/samson/and omega all seem to have a 1.5x1.5 chute). The small chute means ALOT of chopping ahead of time. The hurom/omega 330 has a larger chute hence the wish to have spent more and gotten one of them (btw - they are same, as you'd find if you research). So in summary - easy to clean - easy to assemble and understand - feeding chute too small - volume of juice could be better - construction quality looks good.

Update July 2013: I actually sent this unit back for a refund and purchased the vertical auger 330. I've used it for the last several years for making juice and I would still recommend it for juicing over the 800x. That said, I've also recent purchased a 8006 (minor differences to 8003 that can be read about elsewhere). Why? Because the I wanted to make nut butters and sorbets which the VRTs don't do (or very well at least). I've used the 8006 for juicing again, and still don't like cutting up produce (and yes I get organic carrots at don't come close to fitting in the chute). But I must admit, the 800x is much easier to clean since the screen is much smaller than the VRT machines.
Sarah J.
Metairie , LA
Not only is the color fun but the product itself isn't too large! I love this beauty sitting on my open shelves in the kitchen!
Kristy W.
Decorator Expert Level 3
The colors it comes in are cute and fun and also is a great a juicer. Perfect for a fresh cup of juice
Jackie D.
I have not tried juicer before I don't like to many home stuff. I like blender better
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
How easy or hard is this to clean ?
Isabely f.
Quixadá
O que é isso ?
Jackie D.
Is this to much work to process?