BY OMEGA #24 in Juicers

Equipped with a 1/3-horsepower single-phase induction motor, this powerful masticating juicer thoroughly chews up plant fibers to fully extract vitamins, enzymes, and minerals from fruits and vegetables, including wheatgrass and leafy greens. The unit s dual-stage juicing system ensures maximum efficiency, while its low rotation speed of 80 RPMs means no foaming, no clogging, and no heat build-up. In addition to juicing fruits and vegetables, the multi-purpose machine can also be used, just as effectively, to make peanut butter or natural baby food, grind coffee beans and flour, mince herbs and spices, and extrude homemade pasta including spaghetti and linguini with the included pasta nozzles. Other highlights include a high juice yield with very dry pulp, an automatic pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing, a built-in "reverse" mode to prevent food from getting stuck, see more...

• I am I looking for a new, awesome juicer. Does anyone know the ma...2 Answers
Amanda W.
Beaver Falls, PA
I was purchasing juice daily from local juice shops, but had no real say over what ingredients or how much of each were used. For instance, my favorite juice shop adds sugar to the juice. I have to watch my sugar like a hawk, and pouring in a bag of sugar didn’t help. The control freak that I am, I decided that if I was going to spend $10+ a day on juice, that adds up quickly, and it was time to look for a way to add a bit of control into it.

After reading literally every review possible on this machine, I put in for this model, and I am sure glad that I am. I use it twice a day on weekdays, and once on weekend days. I can add as much or as little of any ingredient that I want! When you average it out, I did not save much money by purchasing this, however, it is completely worth it for me be able to perfect what I am drinking. It’s fantastic when I have veggies in a larger abundance than I can eat, and they would otherwise be thrown out. Also, the machine itself does a fairly good job of actually extracting the juice from the ingredients.

I was also impressed with how quiet it is. My last juicer was so loud that I never used it. Plus, the cleanup (while never is a fun thing – no matter how you look at it) is not that bad. The machine easily breaks down and is easy to rebuild after taking apart.

Overall, this is one of the items that I would take with me on a deserted island. I hope that it has lots of pineapple, kale, and electricity!
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I am really glad that I purchased this machine. I was juicing everyday for a period of time, sometimes twice a day. The combinations are endless. Just throw in whatever I feel like that day. Apples with kale and ginger, Grapefruit with fresh cranberries, etc. I got a juice book for recipes, but honestly I was having so much fun with my own combinations I haven't referred back to it. The idea of making my own pasta is compelling and I think having this feature is great benefit.
Kaira J.
akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I've had this juicer for over 2 years now and I absolutely love it. It does an awesome job extracting juice from leafy greens and always puts out really dry pulp so you know you are getting your money's worth. It's also great at making nut butters, nut milk as well as pasta. Clean up is really a snap as well.
Paige C.
Mobile, AL
While I'm sure this is a perfectly good juicer, it is misleading to feature this model on a site where someone might be looking for a household product. It makes no sense to have such a specialized and no doubt expensive model when no one would buy it for home use.
Adrienne H.
Washington , MI
Was very skeptical about starting to juice just because of how it would taste but I'm obsessed with making fruit juices now:)
Cherrelle J.
Foodie Expert
I received this juicer as a gift and fell in love with it instantly. It does a great job juicing, but also makes great nut butters and pasta. I know I haven't even tapped it's capabilities, but so far so good. My only complaint is that there are a lot of pieces for clean up, especially if you are making a nut butter. Worth every penny
Karen C.
Kitchener, ON
I bought this juicer close to 2 months ago and it is amazing for juicing leafy greens. I use to use a blender but i started juicing more greens such as kale and spinach which doesn't break up nicely in a blender. This does a fantastic job. Also does a really good job with hard vegetables and fruits like carrots, beets and apples.

The pulp comes out really dry and I usually use the pulp from kale, spinach and carrots to make omelettes or mix it into tomato sauce for pasta. The rest of the pulp, like the stems from kale and celery i put into my garden to be composted.

It is an expensive juicer, but it is well worth the money. It is quiet and is really easy to clean. I can usually clean up everything in about 2 mins. I liked that it was a masticating juicer, which means its slow speed doesn't heat up what you are juicing.

Another great point to make is that it comes with a 15 year warranty, $260 for once appliance that is guaranteed to last you 15 years?! That's a great deal.

Alanna P.
Waynesboro , Pa
I am I looking for a new, awesome juicer. Does anyone know the main difference between a masticating juicer and a regular juicer?