BY OMEGA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The commercial-grade Omega 8006 Nutritions Center Juicer offers a dual-stage juicing system designed for maximum efficiency. Ideal for health-conscious consumers, this auto pulp-ejection juicer rotates at a low speed, 80 RPMs, which minimizes oxidation and preserves nutrient value. With no foaming, no clogging, and no heat build-up, this masticating juice extractor can also be used to grind coffee, mince herbs, and whip up soy milk - or use it to turn nuts into nut butter! About Omega ProductsFounded by Robert Leo in 1985, Omega Products has been guided by a clear vision for innovative, reliable, and efficient appliances designed to suit health-conscious consumers. Driven by a passion for healthy living, Omega Products include a range of blenders and juicers designed for professional, reliable performance that makes them ideal for commercial use. Omega's flagship product, the juicer, continues to be the only product on the market that offers centrifuge, masticating and pulp-ejection technology, which ensures the healthiest juice product possible, loaded with nutrients and healthy enzymes. Omega has consistently raised the bar in juicer engineering and design, and the company's products continue to evolve, incorporating the latest technological advancements. see more...

Review (1)
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, WY
I have had a slow juicer before and but It didn't work very good at all. So I saved up to buy my Omega Juicer . I love how it is multi purpose and I can use it to make nut milks , ice cream and sorbet and peanut butter etc. It is so quick and easy to clean your done in under 2 minutes. Its nice because my juice doesn't separate so fast I I can store it in the fridge. We have also found that our juices taste so much better as well. If you are one who likes a healthy lifestyle and loves to juice I would look into buying the omega Juicer!