Omega 1000 Centrifugal Juicer

by Omega

The omega model 1000 centrifugal juicer has a heavy-duty stainless steel blade that blends fresh fruit and vegetable juices in minutes. Its powerful 1/3 horsepower motor offers efficient performance and whisper-quiet operation. This juicer prepares up to 1 quart of juice at a time. Its large feed chute easily accommodates whole fruits and vegetables. This centrifugal-style juicer has a removable pulp filter and a strainer basket for hassle-free pulp disposal. Its dishwasher-safe parts make maintenance easy. Includes recipe ideas. 10 year full warranty from omega covering parts and labor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Omega 1000 Centrifugal Juicer!
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo
Kev N.
Santo Domingo
1,031 reviews
I really recommend this product, it is of good quality and without a doubt will help your operation, I hope to get it again, I currently need it.
Salomea S.
New Castle, DE
I love it especially in the summer!!! Very very comfortable and must have product ... you will like it definitely
Karina P.
Zinapécuaro Michoacán
He escuchado mucho sobre este producto realmente me gustaría probarlo, ya que me han dicho que su estractor es sumamente bueno que todo queda muy bien extraido.
Naglaa E.
Sidi Salem Kafr El-Sheikh
Excellent juicer motor very strong easy to make large quantities of fresh fruit for me and my family easy to rinse and use a beautiful gift to my beloved daughter for her home

Looking for your answer?