Skin CareFacial SkincareOmbrelle
Sunscreen SPF60 w/ MEXORYL LARGE 8 oz / 240 mL

Ombrelle Sunscreen SPF60 w/ MEXORYL LARGE 8 oz / 240 mL

by Ombrelle

Highly effective moisturizing sunscreen that provides photostable protection throughout the UVA and UVB spectrum. Free of PABA, colorant and fragrances to minimize the risks of skin irritation and won't block pores.

Is not having water-resistance a dealbreaker for you?
Start your review of Ombrelle Sunscreen SPF60 w/ MEXORYL LARGE 8 oz / 240 mL!
Lindsay T.
colmar, pennsylvania
This is honestly the best sunscreen. We went on a couples trip to Mexico a couple years back and four of us used this sunscreen every day. We were the only ones on the trip that didn’t get burnt! Everyone else used banana boat and Coppertone and other cheaper brands, but unfortunately they couldn’t keep up with Mexican sun!
Pearl M.
Mississauga, ON
This Ombrelle Sunscreen was recommended by our pediatrician and it works great. My kiddo started getting white marks which look worse after being in the sun and this has helped reduce all that. We had tried almost every brand until this one. Awesome.
Hope M.
Winchester, KY
Good coverage, not too oil but also doesn't dry out the skin. Derm recommended for dry sensitive skin ie eczema
Roula D.
Ajax, ON
Great sunscreen. Works well and not too sticky. You can grab it at your local Shoppers Drugmart. Comparable with other sunscreens in this category on price.
Jess P.
Newmarket, ON
Ombrelle Sunscreen SPF60 w/ MEXORYL LARGE 8 oz / 240 mL uploaded by Jess P.
This sunscreen is pretty good! I never get burnt when I wear it and my face is very sensitive. Also that being said this doesn’t break out my sensitive skin or agitate it. It is a little greasy tho, may be better for people with drier skin.
Daniela V.
London, ON
Ombrelle Sunscreen SPF60 w/ MEXORYL LARGE 8 oz / 240 mL uploaded by Daniela V.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I have recently gotten this sunscreen. Not a bad product at all. I have a different packaging which I prefer better. Goes on well and keeps my skin pretty moisturized. Overall a good sunscreen to try out!
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,262 reviews
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This is an excellent sunscreen. It has SPF 60, which is the minimum level of protection I prefer to use. The formula of this sunscreen is excellent. It has a runny consistency, which makes it easy to distribute the product over the body and face. It blends in very easily and it doesn’t leave a white cast. It absorbs very quickly and it doesn’t leave a residue on my skin or make it oily. This sunscreen doesn’t have a strong scent, which I prefer. It is moderately priced and it is frequently on sale. I highly recommend it.
Lisa H.
Cambridge, ON
Ombrelle Sunscreen SPF60 w/ MEXORYL LARGE 8 oz / 240 mL uploaded by Lisa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mine is actually in a squeeze tube so not sure if it's just a different packaging or if the formula is different. The formula is thick but spreadable, I really like how the finish is a powdery finish rather than a greasy feeling but the downside to that is that you can literally see the powder if you apply a thick layer without rubbing it well. I don't mind this as much though because I rather be powdery than slippery. Another downfall is that it actually does leave a white residue if I sit on a dark colored leather sofa but you can just wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
Renee K.
Dundas, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very fair, sensitive skin, and this ombrelle sunscreen is a life saver! It protects my skin for hours and sinks in without feeling really greasy or oily. I’ve also had issues with other sunscreens breaking me out but with this one, so far so good!
Denise R.
Shawinigan, QC
1,040 reviews
Efficace non graisseuse sent rien laisse une peau douce après application est très efficace au soleil.