Om Aroma Toning Mist

by Om Aroma

Om Aroma Toning Mists are alcohol-free and leave skin feeling refreshed and renewed in seconds! Spritz your choice of lavender, tea tree, lemongrass, neroli, or rose after cleansing to prep skin for serums and moisturizers.

Choose one of the following toning mists:

• Tea Tree – Antiseptic tea tree fights acne-causing bacteria
  • Lavender – Soothes and purifies pores
  • Rose – Fights wrinkles
  • Neroli – Calms and balances
  • Lemongrass – Uplifts and refreshes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Om Aroma Toning Mist!
How would you rate this product?
member-6461b318f
I never understood the reasoning behind toner until I started getting facials at Savor Beauty Spa. I was told that the lavender toner would be great with the pearl face cleanser. The toner would help the PH levels on my skin and clear away impurities. Honestly, I just love spraying myself with lavender each morning and night. However, I've noticed, a few sprays of this after my face wash and it helps get rid of stubborn dirt that I may not have gotten off originally. It's also wonderful on long days, just a few sprits on your face and you are good to go!

Looking for your answer?