Om Aroma Pumpkin Seed Renew Serum

by Om Aroma

Our best-selling Om Aroma Pumpkin Serum gets raves for its warm "heavenly" aroma and for making your skin velvety smooth and soft. This organic face oil renews the skin through cellular regeneration and provides intensive repair treatment with Fatty Acids and Vitamins A, C, E, Zinc.

•   Pumpkin Seeds are rich in Omega 3 & 6 that help reduce wrinkles and fine lines

•   Rosehip Seed diminishes age spotsscars, and sun spots

•   Meadowfoam provides deep hydration and locks in moisture

Hi What is that used for ?
Start your review of Om Aroma Pumpkin Seed Renew Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Brandy C.
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is an a amazing product!! I have had crows feet starting around my eyes for a couple years. I have tried several products from extremely pricey to very affordable, so I was skeptical to use it because I had never heard of it..lol. I absolutely loved it, it makes your skin silky smooth, but it broke my face out...
member-6461b318f
Om Aroma makes fantastic products. However, this pumpkin serum is everything I never knew I needed. Each night that I use it, I feel like I am giving myself a mini facial. This is great for dark spots and scars that may be pestering you. Each night I feel like my skin is hydrated. A few drops of this with the truffle lotion and you are all set to go. Oh, and the smell, is to die for.
member-502e74b45
I LOVE the entire Om Aroma line but this serum is one of my top picks! My skin has always been dull but after just a few days of using this serum I looked healthy, glowing, and hydrated! I love the fact that these products are organic and plant based. I feel good about putting them on my body everyday!
member-d7205149e
This is the best smelling, most effective serum I have EVER used. I had tons of hyper-pigmentation on my forehead from the sun and it is almost completely gone after a few months of use! my skin has never felt so soft and looked so clear, I get compliments from my friends and family all the time because they know the struggles I've had with my skin. I will never be without this!