BY OLYMPUS #34 in Camera Accessories

Keep your waterproof camera from sinking to the depths of the pool or ocean with this strap. the floating foam band attaches easily to it. the bright orange color makes finding your camera easy if it floats away from you. see more...

Andrew M.
Cedar Park, TX
I am a fan of this product because our old floaty broke and we had to buy a new one and it was better than our old one because it has a small hole where you can put your hand through so that it'll say on your arm it works very well and I recommend this product
Kara C.
This floating hand strap for cameras is a must for me. I am very clumsy and the last thing I need to do is loose my go pro in the ocean and not be able to find it. With this that can never happen cause it floats and is bright yellow so it's easy to find.
Michele W.
This is a good item to have when you have a waterproof camera. My husband lost our first waterproof camera so we made sure to get this for the second camera and now we don't have to worry about losing it. It is perfect.
Jackie C.
Winter Garden, FL
We got this when we got the Olympus waterproof camera. It made it so much easier to keep track of the camera when we were swimming, and if i let the camera go for some reason, it floated and was easy to spot! Totally recommend if you are getting a waterproof camera!
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
I love this strap for any waterproof camera, not just Olympus. ORANGE is very important in the water so it doesn't get lost. I know a marine biologist who has used this as well.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
This strap made it easy to snorkel with my waterproof camera and kept it hand when I needed to access it, not like the year before when I had to secure it to my swim suit.
Shannon H.
Vail, AZ
The strap floats, just as it should. I do get a bit nervous about how thin the part of the strap that hooks into your is--I'm afraid it will snap and I'll lose my camera!
Cyan J.
Toronto , ON
The product works as it should to no surprise. I like it because it is orange and that is an important color to ensure that it stands out so you never lose your camera!